Verified Backcountry Promo Codes
14 Backcountry coupons, tested today
Up to 40% Off Sale
20% Off + 2x Points
15% Off with Email Sign Subscription
60% Off Winter Styles
Free Shipping on $50+ at Backcountry
Holiday Gifts Under $100
Snowboards From $330
Bike Gear & Apparel Up to 50% Off
20% Off Special Groups
PEARL iZUMi Cycling Styles Up to 50% Off
Shimano Equipment Up to 30% Off
HD Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Up to 50% Off
Up to 30% Off Camping Gear
Outerwear & Insulation from 25% Off
10% Off Birthday Present Annually
20% Off 1 Full-Price Item
Up to 35% Off Castelli Products
Winter Clearance Up to 60% Off
Prepare for your adventure with answers to your Backcountry FAQs
Can I get a Backcountry promo code from their newsletter?
Does Backcountry offer free shipping?
When can I find special sales at Backcountry?
Does Backcountry offer a student discount?
Is there a first responder or healthcare discount at Backcountry?
Does Backcountry have a government or military discount?
Similar offers you might like
Current Backcountry Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|40% OFF||Up to 40% Off Sale||January 1|
|20% OFF||20% Off + 2x Points||December 10|
|15% EXTRA OFF||15% Off with Email Sign Subscription||December 31|
|60% OFF||60% Off Winter Styles||December 9|
|FREE SHIPPING||Free Shipping on $50+ at Backcountry||December 9|
|$100 AND UNDER||Holiday Gifts Under $100||December 24|
Set up your tent right here for the best discounts
Earn more rewards with the Expedition Perks program
When you create a free account at Backcountry, you’ll automatically join their Expedition Perks program. When you first join, you’ll be a Trailhead member. You’ll get five points per $1 spent on eligible purchases, as well as double points per $1 spent on Backcountry-brand gear.
You’ll also get a coupon for 10% off on your birthday.
Spend $200 in a year, and you’ll get Switchback status. This will get you 10 points per $1 spent, a 15% off birthday coupon, priority customer service, and access to member-exclusive products.
If you spend $1000 in a year, you’ll get Summit status. You’ll get all the above perks, plus a 20% off birthday coupon, free returns, and access to a Personal Gearhead who can help you gear up for your next expedition.
Split up your purchase and save more with Klarna
If you’re worried about your budget, paying with Klarna may be a good option. With Klarna, you can pay for your gear in four equal payments over six weeks, paid with any credit or debit card.
When you check out, you’ll pay for 25% of your order right away.
Then, Klarna will automatically charge you for 25% of your purchase every two weeks until it’s paid off. There are no interest fees or other charges as long as you pay on time. Choose Klarna as your payment method at checkout to apply and see if it’s right for you.
Whether you hike, fish, climb, camp, or do anything else in the great outdoors, Backcountry has the gear you need. With a Backcountry promo code, you can save on boots, hiking gear, tents, fishing equipment, snowsports gear, and so much more.
They carry thousands of outdoor products from top brands like Patagonia, Outdoor Research, Salomon, and more. Need help picking something out? You can contact one of their gear-heads 24/7 using their website’s live chat feature, or by phone.
Hit the trail for less with Backcountry
- You can get notifications about Backcountry promo codes, sales, and deals with the app. Download it today. With the app, it’s easy to shop and save while you’re on the go.
- If you want more Backcountry coupons, you should definitely follow them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. One coupon we saw on social media was for 20% off any full-priced item. Follow now and make sure you never miss out.
- If you’re a teacher, you can get a special Backcountry discount code for 20% off sitewide. Just verify your identity with ID.me, and you can start saving right away.
- The sale section at Backcountry is home to some unbelievable deals, like up to 70% off top brands such as Stoic, The North Face, Marmot, and more. To shop and save, go to Backcountry.com. Then, click “Sale” from the homepage.
- Need to get matching gear for your team or business? Backcountry has a specialized team that will work on group sales and offer you special pricing on apparel and equipment. You can also gain access to items that aren’t listed on the site. Contact them to get your order started.
- Save money and look great with Backcountry’s Weekly Sales Style. Every week they feature different apparel or gear, showing off the best prices. You can often find deals like 40% off or more. Check this section every week to see what new deals are in store.
- If you aren’t sure just what to give the outdoor lover in your life, then you’ll want to check out Backcountry’s Gift section. You can shop for Gifts under $100, or browse through their Holiday Gift Guide that comes out every year in November. You’re sure to find something they’ll love that won’t hurt your bank account.