Effective from July 17th, 2023
BY ACCESSING, REGISTERING TO USE, OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU (“YOU,” “YOUR,” OR THE “USER”) AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms comprise the entire agreement between User and GSG, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein (including but not limited to any prior versions of these Terms). By using our Services, including the Sites, you attest that you are authorized to use our Services as stated herein, and that you will comply with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
GSG reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice. GSG shall not be liable to any User or any third party should GSG exercise its right to modify or discontinue any Services provided. GSG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms, at any time, by posting changes to this page. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to abide and be bound by these Terms and any modifications to these Terms.
Certain Services may be subject to additional terms, which will be posted with such Services, such as terms governing a referral program. If you choose to use such Services, you agree that the additional terms apply.
To use the Services, you must be, and hereby represent that you are, an individual 18 years or older who can form legally binding contracts. Any use of the Services by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited. If you are a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Terms and use the Service. If you have previously been suspended from the Services, or if we have previously suspended or deactivated your User Account (defined below), you are prohibited from use of the Services. Users must be human; no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to accumulate any financial benefits derived from the use of the Service.
5. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Except for User Content (defined below), all coupons, offers, data, text, images, logos, photographs, advertisements, graphics, press releases, audio, video, documents, and other information and content available on or through the Services (“Content”), is the property of GSG or its licensors. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws and you acknowledge and agree that we retain all right, title and interest in and to the Content.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, you may not sell, transfer, alter, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, or transmit any Content, in whole or in part, by any means.
- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions associated with any offers, coupons, coupon codes, and other promotions available on or through the Services.
- You may only redeem each coupon once.
- If you print coupons using any of our print technologies, you agree that we may install or store certain authentication and print control technologies on your devices.
- You agree not to interfere with or circumvent such technologies.
- You agree to comply with campaign and user limits and only print or activate coupons for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You agree not to sell, barter or transfer any coupon, or any electronic or hard copy of a coupon, to any third party.
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
In addition to the other restrictions explicitly set forth in these Terms, you agree not to:
- use any software, script, code, device, crawler, robot or other means not provided by us to access the Services, any GSG system, or Content, including coupons;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features on the Services;
- access or use the Services in any manner that may damage, disable, unduly burden, or impair any GSG networks or systems;
- engage in any fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise improper actions when using the Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any areas of the Services, or any GSG networks or systems, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with any GSG networks or systems;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with Services provided to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, spamming, crashing, or otherwise;
- engage in commercial use or distribution of any Services or the Content (including any coupons, offers, rebates, promotions), or copy or create any derivative work of any Services or Content.
8. USE OF THE SERVICES
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, GSG grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Services. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by GSG or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights-holders, or other content providers. The licenses granted by GSG herein terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
9. USE OF SOFTWARE
Your use of any software provided by GSG (“Software”) is subject to these Terms and all agreements including all license agreements and end user agreements that accompany or are included with the Software, and other terms and conditions that apply. In the event that Software is provided on or through the Services or any other authorized digital distribution platform, we hereby grant you a personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable-at-will license in the United States to use the Software, whose license is conditioned upon your continuing compliance with these Terms, including all of the following:
- the Software may be used solely for your personal and noncommercial purposes;
- you may not attempt to, or authorize any third party to, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the Software source code (except to the extent permitted by law notwithstanding this restriction);
- you may not attempt to, or authorize any third party to, disable or circumvent the intended operation of the Software, including but not limited to any authentication and print control technologies, or disclose any such method or means to any third party;
- you may not modify, alter, or create derivative works of the Software; and
- you may not transfer, sublicense, assign, copy or redistribute any Software.
10. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
GSG may change the Services at any time without notice. GSG makes no representation that the Services will be available for use in your location.
All feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services, or new Services (collectively, “Feedback”), that you submit to GSG shall be the sole and exclusive property of GSG without any compensation or attribution to you. You hereby irrevocably assign, and agree to irrevocably assign, to GSG all your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights therein, and to the extent permitted by law waive any moral rights you may have in such Feedback. You agree to execute documents and take such further acts as GSG may reasonably request of you to assist GSG to acquire, perfect, maintain, and assert its intellectual property and other legal rights in the Feedback.
All Content, including without limitation, any advice, recommendation or opinion, offer or coupon, or information about grocery or other product, service, retailer, recipe, drug, and health is provided on or through the Services for informational purposes only, and should not be construed to indicate that any such Content is endorsed by GSG, nor is there any representation or warranty by GSG that the Content is reliable, accurate, timely, complete, effective, or safe for your use. Always consult your medical professional regarding any health or medical condition and before using any medical product or any over-the-counter drug. IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR DISPENSING MEDICAL SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDE AND AGREE THAT DATA USED BY GSG TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY SOURCES. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY ERRORS IN THE DATA, THE COMPLETENESS AND ACCURACY OF THE DATA, OR THE REPORTING, IDENTIFICATION, CLASSIFICATION, CODING, OR CATEGORIZATION OF THE DATA USED TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THESE TERMS. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBLIITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO SERVICE LINES OR MEDICAL EPISODES IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE UNDER THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GSG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, GSG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITE. GSG SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GSG OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. GSG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MEDICAL, TRADING, INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS BASED ON SUCH INFORMATION.
IF THE JURISDICTION YOU ARE IN DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THEN SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL GSG AND ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF GSG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GSG AND ITS LICENSORS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ASSOCIATED WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). IF THE JURISDICTION YOU ARE IN DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THEN SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold GSG and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all third-party claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), arising out of or relating to your use of the Services.
You agree that GSG may, in its sole discretion and without notice to you: (a) disclose information from the Services to any third party, including law enforcement agencies, to protect its rights and property, or the rights and property of its clients, in response to legal process, or in a good faith belief that disclosure is justified or required, or in an emergency situation; (b) investigate any user or third party complaint, or potential violation of its policies; and (c) in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or limit your access to the Services, or any portion thereof.
16. STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS
GSG assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into GSG. GSG retains the right, at GSG’s sole discretion, to determine whether or not User’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of these Terms and may terminate Services if a User’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with these Terms.
17. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of these Terms will cause such damage to GSG as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that GSG shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by GSG in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia. You and GSG agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within Georgia.
19. ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
You and GSG agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions.
This Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section is intended to be interpreted broadly and governs any and all disputes between us, including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; claims that arose before these Terms or any prior agreement; and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms. The only disputes excluded from this broad prohibition are the litigation of certain intellectual property and small court claims, as provided below.
- Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at email@example.com to discuss any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Services. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
- Binding Arbitration Agreement. If the parties do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. Unless you have opted out as set forth below, all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms (including its formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Services shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Consumer Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the AAA, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The procedures and rules of the Federal Arbitration Act shall exclusively govern the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision.The AAA’s rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at www.adr.org. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, we will pay the additional cost. A request for payment of filing fees should be submitted to AAA along with your form for initiating the arbitration, and we will make arrangements to pay all necessary filing fees directly to AAA. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be non-frivolous, we will pay all of the actual filing and arbitrator fees for the arbitration, provided your claim does not exceed $75,000. The arbitration rules also permit you to recover attorney’s fees in certain cases.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court. YOU AND GSG EACH AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL FOR ANY ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES. The parties further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration may take place in the county where you reside at the time of filing. For individuals residing outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in the jurisdiction of the District Court of Munich I (Landgericht München I). You and GSG further agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal or state court in Atlanta, Georgia in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
- 30 Day Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth in the preceding paragraphs by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address:Global Savings Group North America LLCLegal DepartmentPO Box 550354, Atlanta GA 30355 US
- The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of the date these Terms became effective or your first use of the Services, whichever comes later, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, GSG also will not be bound by them.
- Exception - Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction.
- Exclusive Venue for Litigation. Solely to the extent the arbitration provisions set forth above do not apply, or for purposes of either party seeking injunctive relief or for enforcing an award granted to it pursuant to arbitration, the parties agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in the federal district court of Georgia, or, if federal subject matter jurisdiction is lacking, then in the state courts located in Atlanta, Georgia. The parties expressly hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction in the aforesaid courts for any litigation, hereby also consent to personal jurisdiction in said courts for any litigation and waive, for all purposes, their right to challenge the lack of personal jurisdiction said courts over any litigation arising in connection with, out of, or as a result of (a) these Terms or the Services, and (b) any acts or omissions of the Company in connection with these Terms or the Services.
- Any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
- The parties specifically exclude from application to these Terms the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. If you reside outside the United States, nothing in these Terms shall, to the extent required by applicable law that cannot be excluded by agreement, affect any rights you may have under existing consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws or other applicable laws of the country in which you reside, including any right you have to bring a claim in the courts of your home country.
- Changes to This Section – GSG will provide thirty (30) days’ notice of any changes affecting the substance of this Arbitration and Class Action section by posting on our website, sending you a message, or otherwise notifying you. Amendments will become effective thirty (30) days after they are posted on the website or sent to you.
- Changes to this section will otherwise apply prospectively only to claims arising after the thirtieth (30th) day. If a court or arbitrator decides that this subsection on “Changes to This Section” is not enforceable or valid, then this subsection shall be severed from the section entitled “Arbitration and Class Action Waiver,” and the court or arbitrator shall apply the first Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section in existence after you enrolled in Coupons.com Texts.
- Survival - This Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section shall survive any termination of these Terms, your use of the Services or your account.
20. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree not to use the Services in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation or any third party right (including but not limited to intellectual property rights). You agree to comply with all export laws, restrictions, and regulations of the United States or your country of residence.
Please report any violations of these Terms to administrators at GSG.com via this form or by mail at:
Global Savings Group North America LLC
PO Box 550354, Atlanta GA 30355 US
These Terms and any other electronic policies and guidelines referenced and thereby incorporated herein will be deemed to be in compliance with applicable statutory, contractual, and other legal requirements for writing and be legally enforceable as a signed writing as against the parties, and deemed an “original” and “in writing” when printed from electronic records established and maintained in the ordinary course of business. If any portion of these Terms is held invalid, you agree that such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining portions of these Terms. No waiver by GSG of any breach or default of these Terms will constitute a continuing waiver of such breach or default or be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. These Terms represent the complete agreement between GSG and you regarding the subject matter set forth herein and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between GSG and you.
23. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT REPORTING PROCEDURES
GSG will respond to allegations of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and allegations of trademark infringement in accordance with our trademark policy.
24. NOTICE / CONTACT INFORMATION
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. GSG, at its sole discretion, may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform you of changes to these Terms, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to you. Additionally, if you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us using this form or by mail at:
Global Savings Group North America LLC
PO Box 550354, Atlanta GA 30355 US