Verified U-Haul Discount Codes
14 U-Haul coupons, tested today
10% Off Wyndham Hotels with U-Haul Discount
U-Haul Quote for Your Trip
In-Town Moves Just $20+
$200+ for Bike Racks
Tie Down Rope $4 & Up
Covers & Bags from $5
Locks from $5
Packing Tape from $4
Low Pick Up In-Store Prices
15% Off Select Hotel Bookings
Find Close-By U-Haul Rentals Ready to Move
Cardboard Moving Boxes Starting at $2
First Month of Storage Free
Free Shipping $100+ Orders
$5 Lifetime Warranty on All Installed Hitches
The answers to your U-Haul questions
Will U-Haul take back unused boxes?
Can I get free shipping on U-Haul moving supplies?
How do I use my U-Haul coupon code?
Similar offers you might like
Current U-Haul Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|10% OFF||10% Off Wyndham Hotels with U-Haul Discount||December 13|
|PRICE CHECK||U-Haul Quote for Your Trip||February 15|
|$20 & UP||In-Town Moves Just $20+||December 10|
|$200 & UP||$200+ for Bike Racks||February 15|
|$4 & UP||Tie Down Rope $4 & Up||February 23|
|$5 & UP||Covers & Bags from $5||December 8|
Get business discounts through U-Haul
Whether you need to move to a new location or regularly rent trucks to transport inventory, U-Haul offers business accounts that can help you with your company’s needs. They have special rates and U-Haul discount codes, and even business specific services. There are customized relocation packages for your employees and business rates for U-Haul storage. The holidays can get hectic for many companies, so if your own fleet is overloaded, U-Haul has a variety of trucks and trailers for daily, weekly, or monthly rentals to help offset the rush. Check out their business account page to see how U-Haul can help your company.
Get discounted hotel rates when you move with U-Haul
Sometimes a move takes you from one side of the country to the other, or has you spending a few days on the road. When you move with U-Haul, the stress over where to stay can be relieved when you use one of their partner hotels. Choose one of the hotels on the Choice List and get a 15% off U-Haul discount code for your stay. You can also stay at a Wyndham hotel and get a 10% discount on your stay. Use the links provided on the U-Haul website to book your rooms or give the hotels U-Haul’s corporate ID when you call to make a reservation.
Save on your next move with U-Haul
- If you need to store something in between moves, then check out U-Haul’s self-storage units. They come in a variety of sizes and with no deposit or admin fees and occasionally you might be able to use a U-Haul promotion code on your reservation. Also, you can get the first month free if with a one-way rental on a truck or trailer.
- Take your car to a U-Haul hitch installation location to get a free towing inspection before you haul that trailer. They offer a variety of hitches and you can save more when you use a U-Haul coupon. Better yet, have U-Haul install the trailer hitch for you and you can get a $5 lifetime unlimited warranty.
- If you’re planning a move from the midwest to the West Coast, get a discount on a one-way rental. This applies to all trucks, trailers, and towing equipment on select routes. The discounted rates are automatically applied when you make your reservation.
- Be sure to check out U-Haul Moving Insider on the website. Full of tons of moving tips that can help you move safely, there is also advice on how to save money. Even better, you can often find giveaways for U-Haul products and swag, and occasionally some U-Haul discount codes.
- Save time and help the environment by using U-Haul’s reusable Ready to Go boxes. These plastic bins will protect your items from water and other elements and require no assembly. You can also use U-Haul promo codes to get a discount. Just make a reservation, pick them up, use them, and then return them to the same U-Haul location.
If you need to get a hold of customer service for any questions, including those about U-Haul coupons, check out the live chat or email form on the website. You can also request a callback and cut out the time on hold or call 1-800-GO-U-HAUL.