Valid Cents of Style Coupons

Get top hand-tested Cents of Style promo codes to save in April 2024

Code

Up to 75% Off Semi Annual Sale Items

See coupon
Expires: 05/01/2024
75%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Discount

See coupon
Expires: 08/08/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Discount Available

See coupon
Expires: 04/27/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Discount Offer

See coupon
Expires: 08/08/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Discount Offer

See coupon
Expires: 04/27/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Off Sitewide

See coupon
Expires: 04/30/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Discount Available

See coupon
Expires: 04/27/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Off Your Orders

See coupon
Expires: 05/31/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Deal

75% Off Never Give Up Open Cuff Bracelet

Get deal
75%OFF
Code

25% Off Sitewide

See coupon
Expires: 07/13/2024
25%OFF
Valid
Deal

$8 Off Actually, I Can Tote Bag

Get deal
$8OFF
Code

10% Off Everything at Cents of Style

See coupon
Expires: 05/08/2024
10%OFF
Valid
Code

15% Off Sitewide

See coupon
Expires: 04/30/2024
15%OFF
Valid
Code

$10 Off Orders

See coupon
Expires: 04/25/2024
$10OFF
Valid
Code

20% Off All Items

See coupon
Expires: 05/08/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Off Any Order

See coupon
Expires: 05/08/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Off Everything at Cents of Style

See coupon
Expires: 04/27/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Discount on Your Orders

See coupon
Expires: 08/08/2024
20%OFF
Code

Sitewide 20% Discount

See coupon
Expires: 07/13/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Off Sitewide at Cents of Style

See coupon
Expires: 05/24/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Off Orders at Cents of Style

See coupon
Expires: 05/24/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Code

20% Discount

See coupon
Expires: 05/01/2024
20%OFF
Code

20% Off Everything

See coupon
Expires: 07/05/2024
20%OFF
Valid
Deal

Up to $20 Off Closet Staples

Get deal
$20OFF
Deal

$10 Off Sydney Running Shorts

Get deal
$10OFF

Expired Cents of Style coupons that may still be valid.

Code

42% Discount on Your Orders

See coupon
42%OFF
Code

Purchase 1 and Receive 1 Free on Jewelry Items

See coupon
TOPOFFER
Code

$5 Only Black Friday Collection

See coupon
$5ONLY
Valid
Deal

Necklaces at Up to 70% Off

Get deal
70%OFF
Deal

65% Off Molly Drop Shoulder V-Neck Boyfriend Tee

Get deal
65%OFF

We’ve made sense of your Cents of Style questions

Similar offers you might like

Code

Save 25% Today

See coupon
Expires: 04/26/2024
Redbubble
Code

25% Off Orders

See coupon
Expires: 04/25/2024
Pink Lily
Code

25% Off Any Order

See coupon
Expires: 04/26/2024
Lane Bryant
Code

10% Discount Sitewide

See coupon
Expires: 06/01/2024
Boscov's

Current Cents of Style Coupon Codes & Deals

DescriptionToday's SavingsOffer Valid Until
75% OFFUp to 75% Off Semi Annual Sale Items05/01/2024
20% OFF20% Discount08/08/2024
20% OFF20% Discount Available04/27/2024
20% OFF20% Discount Offer08/08/2024
20% OFF20% Discount Offer04/27/2024
20% OFF20% Off Sitewide04/30/2024

Find your own Cents of Style with these savings

Sign up for a free account to get coupon codes

Be sure to sign up for a free account on the Cents of Style website to make ordering easier and to get your hands on more Cents of Style coupon codes. When you start an account with them, you’ll be automatically signed up for the email list, which will keep you informed of sales and coupon codes. You’re also likely to get exclusive savings.

To sign up, go to the website and click on “Sign In” in the top right corner. On the next page, click on “New Customer? Sign Up”. Then, just enter in all your information and click “Sign Up.” After that, you’re done. You can start shopping and saving all your shipping and payment information.

There are always discounts in the sale section

If you’re looking to save while shopping at Cents of Style, then you’ll definitely want to check out their sales section. They have New Markdowns, which are recently discounted items. You can also look at the Clearance section, which has items that have been marked down again. The final category is Last Chance, which has limited items that are about to run out and the biggest savings.

Whichever section you shop, you’re sure to find something you love for great discounts. Get anywhere from 60% to 70% off in Last Chance, around 30% to 50% off in Clearance, and around 10% to 20% off in New Markdowns.

About Cents of Style

Cents of Style started in 2007 with the goal of empowering women to lead bold and full lives. They are a company started by women, for women, and uphold the values of hustle, clarity, radiate, own it, and tribe. They sell clothing, shoes, and accessories at prices you can afford.

If you have any questions about products, orders, or Cents of Style coupons, you can check out their FAQ section. Or, you can email your question to info@mycentsofstyle.com or call them at 385-240-6200.

  • All (25)
  • Online Coupons (21)
  • Deals (4)
  • Valid (13)

Find your best look with Cents of Style savings

  • Sign up for text notifications and you’ll get a Cents of Style coupon code for 25% off your first order. You’ll also get notified whenever there is a sale or special promotion going on. Plus, you’ll get more coupon codes. To sign up, just fill in the popup when you first visit the website and you’ll be enrolled.

  • Cents of Style often has flash sales, giving you limited-time savings on tons of items. You can sometimes find Cents of Style discount codes for up to 40% off on all items sitewide. You can check the website often to catch these sales, or you can sign up for email or text notifications.

  • Find savings every day of the week with Cents of Style’s Daily Deals. Every week, they choose one item and offer it for sale for seven days. They also have new arrivals every Thursday, and each Friday is Fashion Friday. Meaning, they offer a select collection of clothing and accessories for a discount. Go catch a deal today!

  • Raise your hand if you like BOGO deals! (It’s everyone - everyone likes BOGO deals.) Cents of Style is known to offer buy one, get one deals frequently, often through Cents of Style promo codes. You can sometimes find BOGO tees or tops. Follow them on social media to know when these deals are going on.

Similar stores

All Things Trendy Coupons
Bellelily Coupon Codes
CPO Outlets Coupons
Coach Promo Codes
Greats Discount Codes
Max Promo Codes
Snipes Promo Codes
Spirit Halloween Coupons
Splits59 Promo Codes
Tory Burch Promo Codes
Tretorn Coupons
We the People Holsters Discount Codes

Most popular stores

Academy Coupons
Aerie Promo Codes
AutoZone Coupons
Bath and Body Works Coupons
Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
Build.com Coupon Codes
Burger King Coupons
Dunkin' Donuts Coupons
Etsy Coupon Codes
Gymshark Discount Codes
HelloFresh Discount Codes
Hoka Coupon Codes
Instacart Promo Codes
Journeys Coupons
Michaels Coupons
Peacock Promo Codes
Petco Coupons
Skims Discount Codes
Subway Coupons
The Children's Place Coupons
Ticketmaster Promo Codes
Uber Promo Codes
Verizon Promo Codes
Victoria's Secret Coupons
Walgreens Coupons
Coupons.comAbout us · FAQ · Imprint · Terms of use · Privacy Policy · Contact us ·