Get the Payment Processing Solutions and Pricing Your Business Needs When You Open a Chase Merchant Services Account
• 2.6% discount rate and $0.10 per tap, dip or swiped transaction, and 3.5% discount rate and $0.10 per keyed transaction
• Chase also has you covered with no monthly or hidden fees and no long-term contracts
• Plus, you'll get round-the-clock servicing and next-day-business funding (with a Chase business checking account)
• Manage your Merchant Services Account virtually anywhere with Chase Business Online. View transactions and fees, review disputed charges and subscribe to alerts in one convenient place.
See Advertising Disclosures
• More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
• Convenient access to payment processing. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAcceptSM.
• Same-day deposits with QuickAcceptSM. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
• Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
• Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
• Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase Quick DepositSM.
• Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
Top Coupons and Codes For Similar Stores
Does Chase Bank offer secured credit cards?
- At this time, Chase Bank does not offered secured Mastercard or Visa cards. Chase offer a variety of cards for persons with average to excellent credit, but do not have secured cards for persons with poor credit.
Does Chase Bank offer student credit cards?
- Chase offers Student Banking, which includes checking accounts, savings accounts and credit cards for college students, as well as checking and savings accounts for high school students. These products are not offered in all locations, so you’ll need to check at Chase.com if you can get Chase Student Banking.
Is the Chase Freedom card a Visa or Mastercard?
- The Chase Freedom Card is a Visa card. It offers 5% cash back on bonus category purchases, and 1% on all purchases. It also offers travel benefits and incentives. The Freedom Unlimited card offers similar benefits, with higher cash back rewards.
Is a Chase credit card a Visa or Mastercard?
- Chase Bank offers both Visa cards and Mastercards. Different cards, like the Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, or the Chase IHG Rewards Club card will be offered either as a Visa or Mastercard depending on the card type.
Disclaimer : We are providing this information as a courtesy to our users for informational purposes only and Coupons.com does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. The store may change its terms and policies from time to time. For the current terms and policies that will apply to any transaction with the store, please always refer to the store's website. Last Modified : 9/14/2020
Popular Chase Deals
|Offer Detail||Description||Valid Through|
|Get the Payment Processing Solutions and Pricing Your Business Needs When You Open a Chase Merchant Services Account||1/31/2022|
|Get $300 When You Open a New Chase Business Complete Checking Account||7/23/2021|