Source: I Wash… You Dry
What’s not to love about an Oreo? A thick, creamy center is sandwiched between two crisp chocolate cookies. Serve with a glass of milk and you’ve got a near perfect dessert. What could make it better?
Adding Oreos to a dessert recipe is the ultimate indulgence. Take your chocolate sandwich cookies to a whole new level of deliciousness with these no-bake dessert recipes. From yummy cheesecake to a perfect icebox cake, I’ve found 7 no-bake Oreo dessert recipes you’re sure to fall in love with — I promise!
Instant Oreo upgrades
Don’t have time to make a dessert, but need a few fun hacks that will take your Oreos to the next level? Try these ideas on for size!
- Peanut butter-stuffed Oreos: Gently twist an Oreo open, fill with a schmear of peanut butter, Nutella, or cookie butter. Replace cookie and enjoy. Or, for extra decadence, dip in milk chocolate!
- S’moreos: Twist open Oreos and fill with gooey toasted marshmallows. Replace the cookies and enjoy!
- Oreo ice cream sandwich bites: Fill Oreos with a scoop of ice cream. Mint, vanilla, and cookies and cream are great combos. Roll in sprinkles and enjoy!
- DIY caramel delights: Recreate everyone’s favorite Girl Scout cookies with this easy idea. Twist open an Oreo and place a small spoonful of coconut-pecan frosting on top of each cookie. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
- Dirt cake: Crumble Oreo cookies and serve on top of a cup of chocolate pudding. Add a few gummy worms and enjoy!
No matter how you eat your Oreos, you’ll love saving with Oreo coupons!
1. Cookies & Cream Tortoni
Make dessert the Italian way with delicious cookies and cream tortonis. These yummy frozen Italian dessert cups are a dream to gobble up and they’re so easy to make!
2. Peanut Butter-Cookies & Cream Icebox Cake
Source: I Wash… You Dry
Peanut butter and chocolate lovers beware! You’ll fall in love with this peanut butter cookies and cream icebox cake. Best of all? It’s a no-bake dessert, so there’s no worry of overcooking or drying out your cake!
3. Oreo Rice Cereal Bars
Source: Your Homebased Mom
Dress up your cereal bar treats with sweet white chocolate and chunks of Oreo cookies. They’re perfect for serving at a party, or keep them all to yourself for an after-dinner treat!
4. Butterscotch-Peanut Butter-Oreo Fudge
Source: Crazy for Crust for Mom On Timeout
This butterscotch-peanut butter-Oreo fudge comes together so easily, and you’ll need to use all restraint possible to wait for it to cool! Bite into a thick and indulgent block of fudge that’s brimming with peanut butter Oreos, Reese’s® Pieces, and butterscotch and white chocolate chips. This simple no-bake recipe is perfect for satisfying a serious sweet tooth!
5. No-Bake Oreo Birthday Icebox Cake
Source: Sweetest Menu
What’s so great about this cake? The Oreos soften and develop a tender, cake-like texture, creating a heavenly dessert. It takes only a handful of ingredients to make this irresistible no-bake birthday cake. Even if there’s no special occasion, this cake is worth making!
6. No-Bake Oreo Marshmallow Cheesecake
Source: Nutmeg Nanny
Indulge in your own personal jar of no-bake Oreo marshmallow cheesecake. It’s sweet, fluffy, and full of yummy cookie flavor, so grab a spoon and dig in!
7. Salted Caramel Oreo Cookie Balls
Source: Culinary Hill
Homemade salted caramel sauce puts these chocolatey, fudgy Oreo cookie balls over the top. These no-bake cookies are perfect for any occasion that calls for delicious sweets!