Spring is right around the corner, and a change in seasons brings a change in savings. Stores are desperately trying to get rid of winter merchandise to make room for spring and summer inventory. Looking for a bargain? Here’s where you’ll find the best deals:
- Ski and snowboard equipment. Find the lowest prices at resorts and rental shops. Markdowns will continue into April but inventory may be picked over by then. You can also save 50% on outdoor gear and clothing at REI.
- Gym memberships and indoor exercise equipment. As the weather warms up and Daylight Saving Time takes effect, more people will go outside to get their fitness fix. Have the best of both worlds—play outside when it’s nice, exercise inside when it’s not with these coupon codes for 24 Hour Fitness.
- Video games and systems. Remember that game you searched the world for last December? The hype has died down. Look again—chances are good you’ll find both that game and game system at a discount. For more savings, use these coupon codes for GameStop
- Jewelry and perfume. They’re both so last month. Valentine’s Day gave these industry sales a huge boost, but post-holiday business is slow. Snag a deal now and stash it away for Mother’s Day in May. Save $15 off your purchase of 2 items at the Pwhaerfume Emporium.
- Bicycles. Stores wheel in new models this month. See if you can find last year’s at a bargain price.
Final Word: Think seasonal—what’s on its way out? That’s where you’ll find the best deals.