Share your true love story and Coupons.com will give you the chance to win your dream vacation. ENTER NOW.
- The Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes starts Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:00 a.m. PT and will run through February 14, 2014 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Click here during the Promotion Period and follow the links and instructions.
- Enter via the registration form. One winner will be picked per day, per method of entry for the daily entry period first place prizes.
- One winner will be picked at the end of the Promotion Period for the grand prize.
- You may enter one time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
- FOURTEEN (14) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES – (one (1) Prize awarded during each Daily Entry Period): $50 digital gift card. Approximate Retail Value: $50.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE – (one (1) Prize awarded at the end of the Promotion Period): Two Delta.com Flight Vouchers, provided by Orbitz, for a round-trip flight for two to the Caribbean, Mexico or within the fifty (50) United States and a $500 American Express digital gift card. Approximate Retail Value: $2,500.
- Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during each applicable Daily Entry Period, on or around February 19, 2014.
- The potential winners will be notified by email.
- The potential winners will be required to verify their email address for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize.
For complete terms and conditions on this giveaway, please see below.
Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Coupons.com, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Coupons.com, Inc., 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on February 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of fourteen (14) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”), as well as a grand prize entry period (the “Grand Prize Entry Period”) that coincides with the Promotion Period. Each Daily Entry Period begins at 12:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During each Daily Entry Period, visit http://www.coupons.com/valentines-day-deals/?cid=34531_2, click on the Sweepstakes advertisement, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form by entering your valid email address. Also, follow the directions to describe your true love story (herein, your “Submission”). You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing. Non-winning entries will not carry over into the subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings.
The Submission must be the original work of the entrant. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Submissions may not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or constitute copyright infringement. Submissions should not include material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, or tortious.
Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around February 19, 2014. The potential winners will be notified by email. Non-winning entries will not carry over into the subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. The potential First Prize winners will be required to verify their email address for prize fulfillment purposes within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) Flight Vouchers be used toward a Delta Air Lines round-trip flight for two, provided by Orbitz, for two (2) to winner’s choice of the following destinations: (i) Caribbean; (ii) Mexico; or (iii) a location within the fifty (50) United States. Grand Prize also includes a $500 American Express digital gift card. If winner chooses to travel internationally, winner and travel companion(s) are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 1 PRIZE: A $50 shoes.com digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 2 PRIZE: A $50 Famous Footwear digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 3 PRIZE: A $50 Beauty Encounter digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 4 PRIZE: A $50 Bliss.com digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 5 PRIZE: A $50 Time To Spa digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 6 PRIZE: A $50 Kay Jewelers digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 7 PRIZE: A $50 Jared digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 8 PRIZE: A $50 Zales digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 9 PRIZE: A $50 Peet’s Coffee & Tea digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 10 PRIZE: A $50 Nordstrom digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 11 PRIZE: A $50 Sephora digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 12 PRIZE: A $50 SpaFinder digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 13 PRIZE: A $50 Kohl’s digital gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE (1) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD 14 PRIZE: A $50 JCPenney digital gift card. ARV: $50.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding the Grand Prize or First Prize codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Periods. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) First Prize, per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1iuokVI?cid=34531_2. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
*American Express is a registered trademark of American Express Company. Orbitz is a registered trademark of Orbitz, LLC. Delta Air Lines is a registered trademark of Delta Air Lines, Inc. shoes.com is a trademark of shoes.com, Inc. Famous Footwear is a registered trademark of Brown Group Retail, Inc. Beauty Encounter is a registered trademark of Beautiventures International, LLC. Bliss.com is a trademark of Glam Media, Inc. Time To Spa is a trademark of Steiner Beauty Products, Inc. Kay Jewelers is a registered trademark of Sterling Jewelers Inc. Zales is a registered trademark of Sterling Jewelers Inc. Peet’s coffee & tea is a registered trademark of Peet’s Trademark Company. Norstrom is a registered trademark of Nordstrom, Inc. Sephora is a registered trademark of Sephora Corporation. Kohl’s is a registered trademark of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. SpaFinder is a registered trademark of SpaFinder, Inc. JCPenney is a registered trademark of J. C. Penney Private Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Visa Inc., Orbitz, LLC, and Delta Air Lines, Inc., shoes.com, Inc., Brown Group Retail, Inc., Beautiventures International, LLC, Glam Media, Inc., Steiner Beauty Products, Inc., Sterling Jewelers Inc., Peet’s Trademark Company, Nordstrom, Inc., Sephora Corporation, SpaFinder, Inc., Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc., and J. C. Penney Private Brands, Inc. are not sponsors or participants of this Sweepstakes.