Here is my Style Box by Socialbliss unboxing video. Each subscription box is $39.95 for one month, but I did the three-month plan where the price per box ended up being $37. The box included a selection of trendy beauty and fashion items.
IN THE BOX:
- The Spa Package: Not something that I see myself using, but I think it would make for a great gift. Retail Price $15
- Wrist-Bliss Hair Ties: These should work really well for my natural hair since they don’t pull or tug. Retail Price $4
- The Lash Lifter – Mini Eyelash Curler: One of my favorite items from the Style Box because I’ve been in need of an eyelash curler for a while. Retail Price $7
- Izzy & Ali – Mini Maven Coin Purse: Honestly, I don’t keep a lot of spare change around, so I don’t see myself using this coin purse. But I’m sure someone else will love it and use it for some other sort of storage. Retail Price $39
- Fountain of Youth – Lift Fusion: Even though I’m pretty good in the fine lines and wrinkles department, I will definitely keep and use this product because it seems like a great value for what it says it can do for your skin. Retail Price $140
The Style Box by Socialbliss definitely gives you an assortment of both beauty and fashion products that are worth at least $100. I really was in need of a couple of the items from my May box, including the eyelash curler and the Lift Fusion, which had the best value. But overall, I wouldn’t say that the box is worth the monthly price. There are other subscription services out there that give you products of equal value for half the cost.
Cheryl Clarke is an Online Marketing Associate at Coupons.com.