If you grew up with 7-Layer Magic Bars, you know just how irresistible those easy-to-make chocolate and coconut goodies really are. Gooey and sweet all combined into one! I didn’t think it could get any better, but I’ve gone and upgraded the original recipe by adding in a “salty” twist.
That traditional graham crackers crust is swapped out for a crushed pretzel crust. And instead of chocolate chips, mini Snickers ® bars are layered up top. Add whole peanuts, mini marshmallows, and a top layer of pretzels and you’ve got a dessert that may be even better than the original!
Gooey, sweet, and salty, all in these easy 7-Layer Snickers & Pretzel S’mores Bars. Yep. This one’s a keeper, all right!
You don’t need a campfire to make s’mores! Try making these melt-in-your-mouth delicious S’Mores Rice Krispies Treats at home this weekend.
7-Layer Snickers & Pretzel S’Mores Bars Recipe
Yield: 9 bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 1/4 cup crushed pretzel crumbs (about 3 cups mini pretzels)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (11.5-ounce) bag Snickers ® minis, unwrapped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini pretzels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In the bottom of the pan, mix together pretzel crumbs, sugar, and butter. Using a fork, press into an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Layer Snickers, marshmallows, and peanuts on top. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Press pretzels atop the marshmallows.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes, or until center is set. Allow bars to cool completely before gently removing from pan and cutting into 9-12 squares with a sharp knife.