Here’s a Disney Party Idea I created exclusively for The Good Stuff Readers. Hope you enjoy!
Show your Disney side and bring the magic of Disney to your home this summer with a themed party. If your summer plans don’t include a trip to the Magic Kingdom, no worries. We have budget friendly ideas for food, games and decor to throw an at-home Disney themed party for kids of all ages.
Decorate Like Disney
Decorate your table using a red, black and white color theme to mimic Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Use a tiered cupcake stand as a centerpiece.
- Use red and white polka dot cupcake liners and bake a batch of your favorite cupcakes.
- Add a handful of Oreo cookies to the frosting for a cookies and cream topping.
- Cut the cookies in half to create Mickey ears on your cupcakes.
- Customize a pack of Mickey Mouse ear headbands with red polka dot ribbons.
- Draw your kids to the party with these cute red and white mini lollipops.
- Put together photo props and let the kids go crazy!
Make Your Party Interactive
- Download this free printable and play Pin the Tail On Eeyore!
- Play Disney trivia and give away Mickey Mouse themed toys to the winners. Try watching Disneyland Resort Secrets to learn little known facts about the theme park. Then you and the kids can look for the trivia facts on your next visit to Disney.
Set the mood by creating a Disney party playlist guaranteed to have the kids singing along. Check out the one I created on Spotify featuring classic fairy tale songs from Lady and the Tramp and much more!
Fun With the Food
Goofy’s Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza: Let the kids create their own pizzas or re-create Goofy’s peanut butter and jelly pizza from Goofy’s Kitchen using creamy peanut butter and grape jelly.
Directions: Roll out packaged pizza dough. Use a Mickey Mouse shaped cookie cutter to cut out mini pizzas. Place a baking sheet and pre-heat at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove and top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Bake for 5-8 minutes.
Dole Whipped Smoothie: Bring Disneyland’s Magic Kingdom to your home with your very own Dole whipped smoothies that are reminiscent of the Enchanted Tiki Room.
Directions: Mix 1 package of frozen pineapple, 4-6 ounces of pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons heavy cream in a blender until icy. Top with whipped cream.
Mickey Mouse Brownies: Top off the Disney themed party with Mickey shaped brownies. Make your favorite brownie mix and bake in a 13 x 9 pan.