Coupons.com $5,000 Scholarship
Apply Now — Now Accepting Applications for 2015-2016 Scholarships
Coupons.com knows about saving money. We also know how important it is to spend your money in smart ways. High school and college are often the first times you’re responsible for your own finances, and it can be a challenge. We want to hear from you about how you’re managing your finances, using credit cards, what you’re spending your money on, and what are your biggest money concerns.
The student with the best short-essay question answers will win a $5,000 scholarship.
There will be 3 opportunities to win the scholarship throughout the year — the first deadline is December 31, 2015!
How to Apply
1) Click the link below to apply.
2) Take the short survey on your biggest money concerns.
3) Answer all five (5) open-ended survey questions. Each essay response must not exceed 1,000 characters in length.
5) Submit your application with one click when you’ve finished.
Each of the above steps is required to be completed in full before the deadline for your application to be considered.
Fall Term: Submit by December 31, 2015
Winter/Spring Term: Submit by March 31, 2016
Summer Term: Submit by June 30, 2016
How to Win
We’ll be judging your responses, based on the following:
- Quality of Submission (20%)
- Uniqueness of ideas presented in short essay responses (20%)
- Helpfulness of ideas presented in short essay responses (20%)
- Completeness of Submission (20%)
- Relevancy of short essay responses to your school situation (20%)
The Coupons.com Scholarship is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen years old and a student enrolled at a tuition-based secondary school, or at an accredited university or college for the current (2015-2016) or upcoming (2016-2017) school year.
Need some inspiration? Check out some resources for college students:
Student Savings Center
Here are the top stores that offer coupons to help students save money on books, supplies, electronics, and more.