With Halloween on our heels, you’re probably spending a lot of your time shopping for the perfect costume. If you’re tired of seeing the same “scary cat” and “spooky ghosts” choices, then try one of these celeb copycat costumes from some of the most iconic movies to date.
Meryl Streep (as Miranda Priestly) – The Devil Wears Prada
Stick to a color combination of black, white and red. Buy a white wig, matching jewelry and carry around a couple issues of Vogue magazine. Oh, and don’t forget the best accessory for this look: a no-nonsense attitude.
- White button down shirt – Macy’s
- Black blazer – Banana Republic
- Calvin Klein patent covered buckle – Zappos
- Signature stretch original flare editor pant – Express
- Short blonde bob adult wig – Spirit Halloween
- Vogue magazines – Vogue
Audrey Hepburn (as Holly Golightly) – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
No iconic movie character is more quoted or copied than Audrey Hepburn’s Holly Golightly. Bring high class sophisticate to any Halloween party this year with this timeless costume.
- Derek Hart maxi dress – Amazon
- Dainty crystal tiara – Nordstrom
- Panacea multi faux pearl strands necklace – Lord & Taylor
- Cigarette holder – Costume Express
- Long satin elbow gloves – Amazon
- Beehive style wig – City Costume Wigs
Marilyn Monroe (as The Girl) – The Seven Year Itch
This costume comes from probably one of the most memorable scenes from any movie, thanks to the perfect timing of a subway grating and Marilyn Monroe’s charm. Easily recreate this look before it’s sold out.
- White halter fit and flare dress – Party City
- White wig – Party City
- BCBGeneration Ceecee slingback pump – Nordstrom Rack
Stacey Dash (as Dionne) – Clueless
Schoolgirl plaid is the name of the game when it comes to portraying any of the classic characters from Clueless. But if you’re not sure if you look good in flannel, then try this easier style instead.
- Ivonne contrast burgundy Peter Pan collar dress – tv3
- GoldToe knee high socks – JCPenney
- Amiana Mary Janes – 6pm
Julia Roberts (as Vivian Ward) – Pretty Woman
This is such an iconic choice for a Halloween costume that even Julia’s own niece, Emma Roberts, donned it as her look of choice a couple years ago.
- White ribbed tank top – JCPenney
- Shiny high-waist velvet mini skirt – American Apparel
- Slouchy belted knee-high platform boots – Charlotte Russe
- Synthetic blonde bob wig – Amazon
- Metal ring – eCanyons
Diane Keaton (as Annie Hall) – Annie Hall
The best thing about the Annie Hall costume is that it’s made up of items that are probably already in your closet. This tomboy look is also quite trendy at the moment, so you can easily wear this after the Halloween festivities are over.