Make your holiday celebration more fun than ever with these easy, boozy jelly shots. Made with clear-colored cherry vodka gelatin that’s allowed to set until jiggly with a cherry in the center. A quick sprinkling of red, white, and blue sprinkles and you’ll have a plate full of cheery cocktail shots ready in 30 minutes or less.
Perfect for parties and ideal for seasonal celebrations like Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day, these Red, White & Blue Jelly Shots are a whole lotta party in one yummy little bite. Make up a batch for your next shindig, and watch your guests go gaga for this creative treat!
Need a kid-friendly version? Simply swap the vodka for lemon-lime soda for a yummy family friendly option.
Red, White & Blue Jelly Shots Recipe
Yield: 15 1-inch cubes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Special equipment: Silicone ice mold with 1-inch squares
- Nonstick coconut oil spray
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup simple syrup* (heated just until boiling)
- 3/4 cup cherry or berry vodka
- 15 maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon patriotic sprinkles
Add a sprinkle of savings to your jelly shots recipe with Jell-O® coupons!
- Spray silicone mold generously with nonstick coconut oil spray,
- Place cold water in a medium bowl. Sprinkle in gelatin, whisk to mix. Allow gelatin to soften for 30 seconds. Add simple syrup, whisk in vodka.
- Pour mixture into prepared mold. Place a cherry in each square of the mold. Refrigerate until firm, about 20-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, unmold gelatin shots. Arrange on serving platter. Add sprinkles.
*To make your own simple syrup, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Microwave until boiling.