Need a little boost for your afternoon slump? Treat yourself to Rainbow Grilled Cheese for lunch. A thin line of gel food coloring is piped between two Kraft singles (click here for a $1 off Kraft coupon from Walmart!), coated in butter, then cooked until melty.
When you slice the sammie in half, you’ll be greeted by the most gorgeous grilled cheese sandwich you’ve ever seen!
A fun way to surprise kiddos, a perfect party nosh, a special treat for any day. Grill up this fun sandwich and enjoy a magical rainbow in 10 minutes flat.
Mix up your grilled cheese fix with a few of these gourmet grilled cheese recipes, too. Did someone say Spinach & Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese? We’re so there!
How to Make Rainbow Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices Kraft singles
- 1/8 teaspoon each red, orange, yellow, green, blue, & purple food coloring
- 2 Tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat a grill pan to medium heat on the stovetop.
- One one piece of bread, place one Kraft single, then spread a thin line of food coloring — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple — in a row across the top of the cheese slice.
- Place a second cheese slice on top. Cover with bread, butter the outer side of each bread slice.
- Grill on hot pan until golden on both sides.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle immediately with sprinkles. Cut in half and enjoy!