Old Navy is the budget-conscious little sister to Gap and Banana Republic. It sells the same all-American basics but skews younger, cheaper and a little more playful in its style. Old Navy is more family-oriented, and is a great place to shop for cute but affordable children’s clothing.
How to Shop at Old Navy
There are hundreds of Old Navy stores across the country. If you’re shopping on oldnavy.com, you can move easily between the sister company websites and can combine purchases from all Gap Inc. stores in one shopping cart. Purchases from each company can be combined to add up to $50 and qualify for free shipping. Make sure to check for Old Navy coupons before shopping online.
Old Navy for the Whole Family
Old Navy has cute and affordable clothing for all ages. In addition to the women’s clothing area, there’s a sizable men’s department as well as sections for children and babies too. This is an inexpensive place to let kids try out new trends or pick up basics for the baby. They even have school-uniform friendly items, although check online first to see if they’re available at your local store.
Old Navy Basics
Do you need to stock up on staples like T-shirts, tanks, jeans, or leggings? Old Navy has inexpensive basics in a wide range of colors for every member of the family. These items are often marked as “Everyday Steals,” with regular low prices.
Old Navy Extended Sizes
Old Navy has a wider range of sizes for men, women, girls and boys than most stores. Most of the extended sizes are online only. The website has special sections for women’s petite, tall and plus sizes, while the different sizes for men, boys and girls are found under each individual item. Almost all of the men’s clothes have regular, tall and big options, and there are some slim and plus sizes for girls and slim and husky sizes for boys.
Maternity clothes are available in-store.
Top 10 Tips
- Combine your online purchases from Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, or Athleta into one shopping cart worth $50 or more and get free shipping.
- Add a Piperlime item to your Old Navy purchases and get free shipping for the whole order.
- Spend your Old Navy gift card at any Gap Inc. store or website.
- Sign up for Old Navy emails for frequent coupons and discount codes.
- Use your Old Navy credit card at any Gap Inc. store or website to earn money off future purchases.
- Look for online-only promotional codes at the top of the website before clicking “checkout.”
- Find more sizes online, including petite, tall and women’s plus sizes.
- Pre-paid shipping labels make online returns easy.
- Don’t miss Old Navy’s annual flip-flop sale when you can get $1 flip flops.
- Check out the clearance section for cardigans or t-shirts for just a couple bucks each.