The holidays are nearly here and with that comes lots of cookies and desserts!
I love coming up with new treats to share with friends and family each year. These little miniature cookie pies are the perfect mash-up between cookies and pies and are always well received.
You’ll start with refrigerated pie crust to keep this recipe simple. The homemade cookie dough comes together quickly and you’ll have these on your cookie trays in just 30 minutes!
Try another unique spin on your favorite cookie recipe with these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dippers! Dunk them in milk or in frosting for the ultimate sweet treat.
Mint-Chocolate Cookie Pies Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 18 cookie pies
• 3 rolls of packaged pie dough
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2 cups flour
• 1/3 cup cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2/3 cup mint chips
• 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
Sprinkle in some savings with Pillsbury refrigerated dough coupons!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lay the pie crust out on a clean surface and cut each round of dough into five 3-inch diameter circles. Re-roll the scraps to cut out 3 more circles for a total of 18 circles of dough.
3. Place the pie crust into muffin tins.
4. Add the butter, brown sugar, and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until well combined.
5. Beat in the egg.
6. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
7. Stir in the mint chips and chocolate chips.
8. Roll the dough into 18 small balls and place each cookie dough ball into a pie crust.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
10. Cool at least 5 minutes before removing from the pan and serving.