Every year I get excited for fall! Of course, it’s got something to do with the cool weather and the sweaters, but mostly it’s about something a bit more edible: Pumpkin.
Yes, I’m one of those people that loves “pumpkin everything!” I like both sweet and savory pumpkin treats, though I tend to like the sweets more.
These delicious mini pumpkin pie bites are just the sort of dessert that will satisfy your fall cravings. You won’t believe how easy they are to make, as well.
Learn how to make these delicious, bite-sized pumpkin treats in just a few minutes! Pop one or two (or more) in your mouth to celebrate autumn. Guests at your holiday parties will love them, too!
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
• Refrigerated pie crust
• Can of pumpkin puree
• 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1 pinch cinnamon
• 1 pinch nutmeg
• Hand mixer
• Mini muffin tin
• Circular cookie cutter
1. Combine all ingredients besides the pie crust in a medium-sized bowl. Blend thoroughly using a hand blender or stand mixer. Set aside.
2. Unroll the refrigerated pie crust and place on a solid, non-stick surface. Use a cookie cutter to cut out approximately 12 circles. I used an ornament cookie cutter which gave me a little bit of excess dough at the top to create a stem!
3. Press each circle into the mini muffin pan as shown; pinch any excess dough at the top to create your stem.
4. Fill each dough cup with your pumpkin pie batter.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove and let cool.
Quick tip: Serve with whipped cream topping!