Want to know the best way to get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit? It’s quite simple, actually: Lucky Charms desserts! Lucky Charms cereal may not be perfect for an everyday healthy breakfast, but those lucky little marshmallows give St. Paddy’s Day treats a festive look with a wonderfully sweet flavor. You’re guaranteed to click your heels like a leprechaun after tasting any of the 10 incredible Lucky Charms desserts we’ve found.
1. Lucky Shamrock Shake
It’s that time of the year when vibrant green milkshakes appear at your favorite fast-food restaurants. But we say skip the store-bought stuff and make your own! Our homemade version doesn’t have milk and is instead spiked with fresh mint and Bailey’s Irish Cream! A topper of Lucky Charms marshmallows makes this milkshake better than kissing the Blarney Stone.
Find this exclusive to The Good Stuff recipe here!
Save on Lucky Charms!
If you’re trying out any of these recipes don’t forget to grab a coupon for 50 cents off a box of Lucky Charms cereal from Coupons.com.
2. Lucky Charms Cupcakes
A cloud of marshmallow fluff tops these fun Lucky Charms cupcakes. Let your kids choose their favorite charms to put on top.
3. Lucky Charms Rice Krispies
Brighten up Saint Patrick’s Day with these Lucky Charms Rice Krispie treats. This grab-and-go cereal treat is perfect for any time of day!
4. Rainbow Lucky Shooters
Vanilla yogurt and Lucky Charms cereal make delightful rainbow dessert shooters. Make these treats extra festive and special with cute holiday flags.
5. Lucky Charms Milk Shots
These milk shots are a quick springtime snack and come in the perfect pint-size that kids will love.
6. Lucky Rainbow Sandwich Cookies
These super fun and crazy colorful Lucky Charms rainbow sandwich cookies are perfect for St. Paddy’s Day. Rainbow-colored frosting, sugar cookies, and Lucky Charms marshmallows will put a jig in your step!
7. Lucky Charms Bark
Pass out little bags of Lucky Charms bark for a St. Paddy’s Day gift. White chocolate and Lucky Charms cereal make a fantastic rainbow-hued treat.
8. Lucky Charms Bundt Cake
Need an impressive Saint Patrick’s Day dessert? Make this delicious and dense cream cheese pound cake with Lucky Charms marshmallows swirled throughout and topped with a cream cheese glaze and more Lucky Charms marshmallows.Everyone will love this amazing bundt cake.
9. Lucky Charms Magic Bars
Magic bars just got better. Lucky Charms make them even more magical, and little Leprechuans will eat these all up!
10. Lucky Charms Ice Box Cake
This Lucky Charms ice box cake starts with a custom pie crust made from ground Lucky Charms cereal. Cream cheese, whipped cream, marshmallow fluff and Lucky Charms marshmallows come together to create a fluffy pie filling that’s topped with more Lucky Charms. Make this dreamy pie for an extra special St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
11. Lucky Charms Munch
This highly addictive salty, sweet Lucky Charms munch will disappear quickly. It’s loaded with Lucky Charms marshmallows, pretzel sticks, M&M’s, white chocolate, and sprinkles.
Get More of The Good Stuff!
- Find Our Roundup of Incredible, Authentic Irish Recipes – Celebrate St. Patty’s Day this year with authentic Irish Recipes that everyone will love! From Corned Beef & Cabbage to Colcannon, we’ve pulled together our favorite versions, so all you have to do is cook ‘em up!
- Easy & Adorable St. Patrick’s Day Treats – Lucky you! St. Patty’s Day just got cuter than ever—and easier, too. Here are our fave fast-and-quick green treats.
- St. Patrick’s Day 101 – Want to remember the real story of Irish Traditions? We’ve rounded them up for you! Discover the fascinating details on the Blarney Stone, Leprechauns, and other Irish traditions here.
- Eating Green on St. Patrick’s Day – Use this fun holiday to get your kids eating a little healthier while still keeping with the green theme.
- 17 St. Patrick’s Day Superstitions – Want to know how to have the luck of the Irish? Then follow these fun St. Patrick’s Day superstitions!