Here is my Love With Food unboxing video. The June subscription box was $10, and the theme was “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” Around eight different types of healthy snacks that are all natural or organic were included.
IN THE BOX:
- G.H. Cretors – Chicago Mix Popcorn – Retail Price $23.99
- Dolcetto – Chocolate Cookies – Retail Price $19.99
- Snikiddy – Cheddar Baked Fries – Retail Price $16.99
- Stoneridge Orchards – Montmorency Cherries – Retail Price $13.99
- YumEarth Organics – Pineapple, Raspberry and Mango Fruit Snacks – Retail Price $11.99
- The Cookie Department – Snap Back Cookie – Retail Price $14.99
- Jolly Oak – Good For You Granola, Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwich – Retail Price $15.99
- Tree Hugger Gum – Gum Balls – Retail Price $13.99
This was my first Love With Food box so I had no idea what was inside. I liked the wide variety of snacks that were included and they definitely fell in with the theme. I was very appreciative that savory snacks were included as I am not a big fan of sweets. The Chicago Mix Popped Corn and Cheddar Baked Fries were flavorful and my favorites out of the whole box. I also like how the snacks are small and portable so you can easily throw it in your purse. Also, they provided a ton of coupons if you wish to purchase any of the snacks included.
But I don’t think the value of the snacks added up to the cost amount of $10/month for the tasting box (without a discount). Overall, I think Love with Food is a good box for trying new brands and healthy snacks.
Before you shop: For each Love With Food box sold, a meal gets donated to food banks such as Feeding America and Share Our Strength–No Kid Hungry.
Nicole Lim is a Marketing Associate at Coupons.com.