Taking your family on a dream vacation can quickly add up to a small fortune. But what if you could shave a few hundred, maybe even a thousand dollars off? You can make that a reality this summer by taking advantage of kids eat free and kids travel free promotions, commonly offered at all-inclusive resorts and on cruise ships. Read on for 17 offers that can dramatically cut the cost of your next vacation.
1. Book with Crystal Cruises by June 30 and the third guest (17 years or younger) traveling with and sharing your stateroom cruises for free.
2. Kids 15 and under cruise free on CroisiEurope river and canal cruises when you book through Cruise.com.
3. Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection currently has a half-off promotion for travelers ages 4-18 on select dates.
4. Enjoy the Ambassadors of the Environment Youth Program for free on August sailings with Paul Gauguin Cruises (a $329 value).
5. Kids eat and golf for free at Prince Resorts Hawaii now through September 30.
6. Hard Rock Hotels in Cancun, Punta Cana, Riviera Maya, and Vallarta are all currently running kids stay free deals for children ages 12 and under.
7. Select Dreams Resorts & Spas let two kids stay, play, and eat for free when staying in the same room as two paying adults this fall.
8. A short drive from New York City, Rocking Horse Ranch lets kids stay for free on select dates. Stays include unlimited horseback riding, banana boat rides, access to an indoor water park, and more.
9. For another New York retreat, check out the Mohonk Mountain House where kids stay and eat free June 28-30, July 1, July 6-30, November 4-7, and December 11, 12 and 18-22.
10. Kids under 12 stay at Comfort Suites Paradise Island in Nassau for free, play free at Atlantis Aquaventure, and can eat free through the end of the year.
11. Kids stay for free at Divi Resorts through December 19. Choose from resorts in Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, St. Croix, and St. Maarten
12. Teens and children ages 17 and under stay free at Aston Hotels and Resorts (most locations are in Hawaii). Ages 12 and under can also play and eat free.
13. Kids under 4 stay for free at Club Med resorts. Save up to 50% on kids ages 4-12 and 40% on teens ages 13-15 at select family resorts.
14. Kids ages 4-12 eat free at Marriott for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when they order from the children’s menu.
15. Kids stay and eat for free at Holiday Inn hotels and Holiday Inn Resort hotels.
16. Kimpton Hotels (with locations in 30 cities) gives kids the VIP treatment with a welcome gift, optional goldfish in the room, hula hoops, and more.
17. Up to two kids, ages 2-12, are eligible to receive a 50% discount on Amtrak trains for each fare-paying adult. Infants under 2 ride free.