Coupons.com gives you the ability to clip some coupons directly to grocery store loyalty cards. This technology makes saving even more money quite simply simple. No more forgetting your coupons at home. No more organizing coupons into a binder. You don’t even have to plan your shopping trip in advance. Just one swipe and you’re done.
First you need to connect your loyalty card to a coupons.com account. Before you begin, either sign in or create one.
1. Go to the “Loyalty Coupons” tab at coupons.com.
2. Click the yellow “Add My Loyalty Card” button
3. Select the store you shop at. Stores near you should appear at the top of the list.
4. Enter your loyalty card number and click “Add”
You’re done! Scroll through the loyalty card coupons and start clicking! Deals will be added right to your card.
What type of deals can you find?
You’ll find many of the same offers you love to print, but now in convenient clip to card form. Some examples of recent offers are:
• Save $1.50 on any Suave Natural Infusions product
• Save $1 off any two International Delight Coffee Creamer
• Save $1 off any three Gerber Graduates Meal Options
• Save $1 on any one bag of Kibbles ‘n Bits dry dog food
• Save $1 on any four Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Cups
Why clip to card?
It keeps all your savings in one place. With one swipe of your loyalty card, all store discounts and clipped coupons come off your total. And if you download the coupons.com mobile app, it means you can do last minute couponing right from the store aisles.
Just open the app, click on “Grocery Coupons” then go to the “Loyalty Card” tab and select “Add to Card” for any offers that interest you.
Note: You must sign into your loyalty-card connected account so the app knows where to send coupons.
What stores participate in clip to card offers from coupons.com?
- City Market
- Fred Meyer
- Giant Eagle
- King Soopers
- Lowes Foods
- Pay Less
- Tom Thumb
If you don’t see your favorite grocery store on this list, let us know!