Are you looking for a fun kitchen craft that kids can make in minutes? Grab a pack of pudding cups and give this simple idea a try. With just a few basic supplies like Oreos ®, Hershey’s ® chocolate pudding, and candy flowers, this easy treat can be made in minutes.
And the best part? These dirt cups are made right in the plastic pudding cup. So, when it’s time to clean up, you can clean up your craft and your snack, all at the same time.
Ready to see how easy these dirt cups filled with flower power are to make? Check out my pudding dirt cups recipe video below!
Do your kiddos love to help out in the kitchen? Let them get busy making even more delicious treats like these 10 waffle iron recipes for kids (Monte Cristo waffles, anyone?) and lots more kid-friendly recipes that only need 5 simple ingredients. How fun!
Daisy Pudding Dirt Cups for Kids
- 1 (4-pack) Hershey’s Ready-To-Go Chocolate Pudding
- 3/4 cup crushed Oreos
- 12 sour gummy worms
- 4 wooden ice cream spoons
- 1 Tablespoon prepared frosting
- 4 candy flowers (available in the cake décor section of most grocery stores)
- 4 mint sprigs
- Peel the foil from each chocolate pudding cup.
- Top with crushed Oreos.
- Press gummy worms into the cups, so they look like they’re crawling out of the “dirt.”
- Pipe a small amount of frosting onto the end of each wooden spoon. Press a candy flower onto the icing.
- Insert spoon-side down, into the pudding cup.
- Press a mint sprig near the base of the spoon to create a leaf.