One of my favorite crafts to make for the holidays is a wreath. I find that wreaths are pretty simple to make and always make a big impact. Plus, you can use them anywhere — a front door, an inside wall, or a mantel!
I’m excited to share a wreath idea that’s going to make your holiday season. This is a Christmas wreath that you can make in five minutes. And I’m not exaggerating! It will probably take you even less than five minutes to make once you get the hang of it.
Here’s how to make a Christmas wreath that will dress up your door in no time at all!
Decorate every door in your home with these 20 DIY Thanksgiving and Christmas wreath ideas!
How to Make a Christmas Wreath — in Just 5 Minutes!
• Wire wreath form
• Christmas garland of your choice
• Floral wire
• Wire cutters
• Faux flowers (optional)
1. Flip your wreath form over to the back side and place your garland below it.
2. Cut a piece of floral wire about 6 inches long with your wire cutters.
3. Attach one end of the Christmas garland to your wreath form and twist the wire around to secure.
4. Wrap your garland several times around the wreath form until it’s fully covered.
5. Cut another piece of wire and secure the other end. Fluff the garland to completely cover the wreath form.
6. Add faux flowers if you desire — this is completely optional.
To see a demonstration of how this wreath is made, check out the video below!
In addition to the “blingy” version featured in the video, I made a second version using the same directions but featuring a more traditional garland. Isn’t it pretty?
Check out the details of these faux flowers:
These wreaths are so easy to make, you’ll want to create a bunch to decorate your entire home!
Expert tip: save the twist ties from your bread bags and use those in place of the floral wire and wire cutters to attach your garland.