We’re all guilty of it — skipping breakfast or just tossing a small snack in our bag, then rushing out the door to get started on our day. But before lunchtime even hits we’re starving, and even those sugar-packed desserts and high-calorie snacks look delicious.
Don’t let your grocery bill overwhelm you! Score 20% off your first 3 grocery orders at Jet.com with code PANTRY20! (Maximum discount per order: $30; Exp. 6/25)
Lucky for you, these Hash Browns and Eggs Breakfast Bites have come to the rescue! Here’s why these itty bitty bites will totally make your day 110 percent better:
- Who could resist the savory combo of hash browns and eggs all baked up into perfection?
- Did we mention you can add your own toppings, like scallions, onions, peppers, sausage, ham, cheese — maybe even a drizzle of Sriracha or Cholula®?
- These Hash Browns and Eggs Breakfast Bites are so easy to make ahead of time on the weekend!
- If you already have breakfast plans, they make a perfect midday snack or boost of energy for the kids after school.
- Because they’re bite-sized you can easily pack these tasty tidbits for an on-the-go breakfast or snack. Road trip, anyone?
Ready to bake up these tasty bites? Check out our video below!
Want the scoop on even more melt-in-your-mouth budget recipes? Check out our Budget Bites Facebook page!
Hash Browns and Eggs Breakfast Bites
- 1 package tater tots, thawed
- 3 fully-cooked sausage links, sliced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 8 eggs
- Cheddar cheese, shredded