Fashion bloggers are always finding creative ways to update their wardrobe. Online shopping is an easy way to add essentials and trendy pieces. Thanks to coupon codes from Coupons.com, you can get everything you need for a fraction of the cost.
Take a look at how Cheryl of Oh to Be a Muse and Keri of She Saved styled their savvy outfits using only $100 and Coupons.com JCPenney coupon codes! This is part of a series I’m writing on creating savvy wardrobes – great clothes at an even better cost. Be sure to check out my post on Savvy Style Using Kmart Coupons.
- Bisou Bisou Mirror Print Jeans – $19.99 (Orig. $27)
- Duro Olowu Faux Horn Collar Necklace – $12 (Orig. $25)
- Call It Spring Juntunen Cap-Toe Pumps – $28 (Orig. $40)
- MNG by Mango Scoopneck Tee – $10 (Orig. $15)
- Worthington Printed Pencil Skirt – $15 (Orig. $25)
- Nicole by Nicole Miller Bounce Sunglasses – $13.99 (Orig. $18)
Cost Before Savings: $150
Cost After JCPenney Coupon Codes: $98.98
Look 3: “My JCPenney Shopping Spree”
Cost Before Savings: $68
Cost After JCPenney Coupon Codes: $43.18
Look 2: My JCPenney Shopping Spree #2
Cost Before Savings: $53
Cost After JCPenney Coupon Codes: $40.49