Halloween is quickly approaching. It’s one of the most fun (and spookiest!) holidays of the year! From creepy costumes to sweet and scary treats, there’s something for everyone to love.
If treats are your favorite part, creating fun and delicious Halloween snacks doesn’t have to be a complicated affair. Read on for 11 of the very best no-bake Halloween treats to whip up for your Halloween party.
We love no-bake Halloween treats, and we think this Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cake would fit right in at your Halloween party!
1. Mummy Cookie Pops
These adorable mummy cookie pops are made with just three ingredients and are the perfect sweet finish to any celebration! These treats are so simple to make that your kids can even help. Best of all, these cookies-on-a-stick can be made up to a week in advance, which means you can get all your party prep done well before the big day!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
• 12 sandwich cookies
• 2 cups + 1/4 cup white candy melts or chopped white almond bark (divided use)
• 24 candy eyes
Stir in some savings and grab a cookie coupon from Nabisco.
1. Gently twist the tops off of each cookie.
2. Place 1/4 cup of candy melts in a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
3. Dip the tip of each of 12 lollipop sticks into the candy melts, and place each stick onto the cream side of the sandwich cookie. The candy melts will act as glue to hold both sides of the cookies together.
4. Place the other cookie half on top of each stick and press gently to seal. Let sit for 5 minutes or until candy melts harden.
5. Place remaining 2 cups of candy melts in a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
6. Dip each cookie pop into the candy melts, turning to coat evenly. Tap each cookie pop against the rim of the bowl to remove excess candy.
7. Place the cookie pops on a piece of parchment paper.
8. Using a spoon or piping bag, drizzle candy melts over the tops of the cookie pops to look like mummy bandages. Quickly place 2 candy eyes onto each pop.
9. Let the candy melts on the pops dry completely, then serve or store in an airtight container for up to one week.
2. Bat Bites
These fun mini Bat Bites are made with just four ingredients and are as delicious as they are cute!
Sprinkle in some savings with coupons from Reese’s.
Source: Sugar Spun Run
3. Candy Corn Bark
Candy corn is a classic Halloween treat. This recipe pairs candy corn with chocolate for a unique dessert that your guests will love.
4. Monster Fruit Cups
These Monster Fruit Cups are perfect for Halloween. Make them silly with googly marshmallow eyes, or a little bit scary with a scowl or large fangs. You can even write a Halloween joke or sweet message on the side of the cup.
These Monster Fruit Cups are really easy to make — check out the video tutorial here!
Source: Cake Whiz
5. Spooky Pudding Cups
The creative possibilities are endless with these Spooky Pudding Cups. Make a whole assortment and watch them fly off the dessert table!
6. Halloween Witch Platter
Looking for a healthier offering for your Halloween party? This Witch Platter is made almost entirely out of fruits and nuts and is almost too cute to eat!
7. Witches’ Hats
Calling all chocolate lovers! These four-ingredient Witches’ Hats are a bite-sized snack that’s brimming with chocolate goodness.
Stock up on chocolate and save with Ghirardelli coupons.
8. Frosted Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
Halloween isn’t complete without popcorn balls. This version is frosted for an extra special treat!
Bake up a batch of savings with coupons from Betty Crocker.
9. Melted Witch Pudding Parfaits
These adorable parfaits take pudding from ordinary to extraordinary!
Source: Fork and Beans
10. Silly Apple Bites
Apple slices get a creepy makeover when they’re turned into monster faces. Put out a platter and watch them get gobbled up.
11. Spider Oreo Truffles
These spooky spiders are made out of Oreo truffles and the recipe makes enough to serve a crowd!Budget Bites / 11 Easy No-Bake Halloween Treats for Your Spooky Shindig