For a while now I’ve seen mason jar recipes, from lasagna to pizza to salads and more, pop up everywhere. But until I started making them and seeing how fresh the creations are when it’s time to eat them, I never understood the rage.
Now I love mason jar recipes and am always looking for new ways to create something fun that I can eat later! Having a mason jar meal means everything is packed up tight and ready to go whenever I’m ready to eat. I’m sharing a few easy mason jar recipes that are amazing and easily made at home so you can try them, too!
The number one ingredient in these easy mason jar recipes is, well, mason jars! If you’re fresh out, Amazon has a wide selection of mason jars in all different sizes, perfect for your midday treat!
1. Raspberry & White Chocolate Parfait
A while back I tried this flavor combination on French toast and it was amazing! So I’ve been trying to add raspberry and white chocolate to other recipes to get back that savory and sweet combo. This parfait can be made ahead of time and taken with you. It’s easy to put together and delicious to eat!
The great thing about mason jar meals is that exact measurements are up to you. If you like more granola, add it. If you want less yogurt, adjust. Each meal can be customized for you!
- Greek yogurt, any flavor
- White chocolate bar, cut into chunks or shavings
- Layer your mason jar with yogurt at the bottom.
- Top with a few spoonfuls of granola, then add raspberries.
- Next, add white chocolate chunks or shavings.
- Repeat until you get to the top, ending with a layer of yogurt.
- Top with fresh raspberries and white chocolate!
2. Mason Jar Caprese Salad
One of my must-haves at any restaurant is Caprese Salad. The crisp bite of fresh tomato combined with the creamy texture of mozzarella just makes me happy. Finding a way to make this as a starter or even as an afternoon snack in a mason jar makes me even happier!
- Fresh mozzarella, cubed
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- White and purple endive (it gives it a little kick)
- Italian dressing
- Layer the bottom of your jar with some tomatoes and add some cubed mozzarella cheese.
- Top with some chopped basil and endive. Add a little dressing and repeat to the top.
- Seal the jar and open it later to enjoy a fresh salad!
Source: A Day in Motherhood
3. Mason Jar Banana Bread
The great thing about Mason Jar recipes is that they can be cooked as well, right in the jar! This Mason Jar Banana Bread is the perfect way to say “thank you” with a delicious gift — or treat yourself to a bite of something sweet.
Source: Recipe Corner
4. Deconstructed California Roll in a Mason Jar
Recreate a tasty California roll in a mason jar. Not only will you save money by recreating your own sushi, you’ll also rest easy knowing this tasty salad comes in at about 375 calories per serving!
Source: 1 Fine Cookie
5. Pizza in a Jar
Make this family favorite that’s a little less messy thanks to the mason jar. Fill it up with your kid’s favorite toppings, load it with cheese — or go for a vegetarian pizza and add some healthy veggies!
6. Mason Jar Salted Caramel Brownie Trifles
Try not to drool all over your computer screen at these! If you thought brownies were delicious, you’ll love these brownie trifles. Best of all, they’re baked right up in their own carrying container, meaning they can tag along on your trip to the park, school, or work.Budget Bites / 6 Deliciously Easy Mason Jar Recipes You Have to Try