Get creative this Valentine’s Day with your own DIY sparkly love notes. These do-it-yourself love letters are made in arrow form and are easily created with just some note cards, glitter and a little cut and paste.
What You Need:
- Pack of blank note cards (these gold striped ones are from Target)
- 1-2 sheets of glittered cardstock (depending on how many cards you’re making)
- Die-cut machine or arrow stencil and scissors
- Roller adhesive
What You Do:
- Always keep your eye out for simple packs of note cards that can be customized and specialized! These unique little cards come together quite quickly, thanks to starting with chic and simple gold-striped note cards.
- Using a die-cut machine or a stencil with scissors, cut arrows out of the front half of the note cards. Be sure to center the image both vertically and horizontally.
- Using a paper cutter, trim down the glittered cardstock into strips just big enough to cover the cut out arrows.
- Adhere the glittered cardstock to the inside front of the card so that the sparkly side peeks through the arrow window.
- In just an hour or so, you can have special, unique, hand-made Valentines ready to give all your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family members!
If sparkly arrows aren’t quite what you’re looking for this Valentine’s Day, try one of these other clever love letters to send along your notes!