- Fabulous New Year’s Eve outfit? Check.
- Babysitter? Check.
- Activities planned for the kids? Check.
- Hostess gifts for the parties you’re attending? –– Oops.
No worries. Last-minute hostess gifts don’t have to stress out you and your wallet.
Here are five easy, inexpensive gift ideas for New Year’s Eve and beyond:
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries from Shari’s Berries make a unique and impressive gift, not to mention a delicious crowd-pleaser. An added bonus –– Save 15% now
- Thanks to post-holiday sales, large gift baskets are marked down right now. Buy one and break it into smaller hostess gifts.
- Choose from hundreds of discounted restaurant gift cards. For example, get a $25 certificate for just $10 or a $10 certificate for $5.
- Create a playlist on your smartphone with your favorite party music and offer to guest DJ for a few hours.
- Add a creative twist to the traditional champagne or wine hostess gift by printing out a free, New Year’s-themed label to wrap around the bottle
With just a little advanced planning, you’ll be ready to ring in the New Year in style and with a little extra change in your pocket.