This summer, I shared my Blueberry Crunch No-Bake Cake with you and it was an instant hit — for good reason! Creamy layers of frozen whipped sweetness all stirred together with blueberries and sandwiched between a streusel filling. This recipe is as good as it sounds. Simple and splendid. A total must-try.
It’s so good, in fact, I thought it only appropriate to put an autumn twist on it. So, I whipped up a Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cake recipe. And no matter how much you love the blueberry version, this one is about to become your favorite. So long as you like pumpkin, you’ll absolutely adore this recipe.
No-bake, easy to make. Here’s how to get a Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cake on your dessert plate, stat.
Start by mixing up the sweet granola streusel. A bag of finely ground vanilla granola, a little butter, and brown sugar makes for a quick and tasty topping. Press half of this mixture into the bottom of a well-greased 9×9-inch baking pan, saving the rest for the last step.
Now grab a bowl and beat together the filling ingredients: Pumpkin, cream cheese, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin spice make for a splendid filling. In the center of this filling goes a thin ribbon of sweetened pumpkin puree.
Making this layer is incredibly simple, and it turns the final slices of cake into eye-popping yumminess. Just layer in half of your filling into your baking pan, top it with a thin layer of sweetened pumpkin puree, then top that layer with the rest of your irresistible filling.
Once you’ve added your filling and surprise layer of pumpkin puree, top your no-bake cake with streusel and freeze. Once firm, it’s time to slice up this treat. Though you can enjoy it fully frozen, I prefer to pull it from the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving so it becomes like a soft-serve ice cream. Absolutely delicious.
If you desire, top it with drizzly caramel sauce, then grab a fork, and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cake Recipe
Yield: 9 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- 1 (11-ounce) bag granola
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- Nonstick baking spray
- Place granola in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs form. Place in a large bowl and mix with melted butter and brown sugar. Generously spray a 9×9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray, then press half of the granola mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, and 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined, then fold in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture on top of the granola crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining pumpkin puree, remaining sweetened condensed milk, and remaining pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well combined. Spread this mixture on top of the whipped layer. Top with another layer of whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle remaining granola mix on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 6-8 hours, or until firm. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to hear how it went for you! Leave a comment below and tell us what you love about this Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cake Recipe. Or, upload a photo to Facebook and tag us in it. We can’t wait to see all #thegoodstuff you’ve cooked up!