We are giving away one one prize per day in the 2013 Black Friday Sweepstakes.
- The Black Friday Sweepstakes starts Wednesday, November 20th 12:00am PT and will run until November 29th 11:59pm PT.
- Click here during the Promotion Period and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your email address.
- You may enter one time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
11/20 – DAY ONE PRIZE: Apple® iPhone 5c. Prize will consist of the device only; winners are solely responsible for fees associated with activating and use, including obtaining voice and/or data services contract(s) with a permissible wireless service provider. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $549.
11/21 – ONE (1) DAY TWO PRIZE: Playstation 4. ARV: $399.99.
11/22 – ONE (1) DAY THREE PRIZE: Canon PowerShot A2500 camera. ARV: $99.99.
11/23 – ONE (1) DAY FOUR PRIZE: Xbox One. ARV: $499.99.
11/24 – ONE (1) DAY FIVE PRIZE: Ugg boots awarded as an www.uggaustralia.com digital gift code. ARV: $200.
11/25 – ONE (1) DAY SIX PRIZE: Samsung 32″ TV. ARV: $239.99.
11/26 – ONE (1) DAY SEVEN PRIZE: Dell Inspiron 15. ARV: $279.99.
11/27 – ONE (1) DAY EIGHT PRIZE: North Face Denali Jacket awarded as a www.thenorthface.com gift card. ARV: $200.
11/28 – ONE (1) DAY NINE PRIZE: Apple® iPad Mini. ARV: $299.
11/29 – ONE (1) DAY TEN PRIZE: Legos awarded as a www.toysrus.com digital gift code. ARV: $100.
- Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around December 6, 2013.
- Potential winners will be required to provide a mailing address (no P.O Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize; otherwise, we move to contact the next potential winner.
- Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
For complete terms and conditions on this giveaway, please see below.
Black Friday Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Black Friday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Coupons.com, Inc., Wildfire Interactive, Inc. (“Wildfire”), ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Coupons.com, Inc., 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 20, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on November 29, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of ten (10) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period. Each Daily Entry Period begins at 12:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT. Wildfire’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.coupons.com/black-friday/ then click on the Sweepstakes advertisement, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your email address. You automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. Your entry will not be included in any subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, on or around December 6, 2013. The potential winners will be notified by email after the applicable drawing. Non-winning entries will not carry over into the subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be required to provide a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide mailing address or any other requested information within the required time period , or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) DAY ONE PRIZE: Apple® iPhone 5c. Prize will consist of the device only; winners are solely responsible for fees associated with activating and use, including obtaining voice and/or data services contract(s) with a permissible wireless service provider. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $549.
ONE (1) DAY TWO PRIZE: Playstation 4. ARV: $399.99.
ONE (1) DAY THREE PRIZE: Canon PowerShot A2500 camera. ARV: $99.99.
ONE (1) DAY FOUR PRIZE: Xbox One. ARV: $499.99.
ONE (1) DAY FIVE PRIZE: Ugg boots awarded as an www.uggaustralia.com digital gift code. ARV: $200.
ONE (1) DAY SIX PRIZE: Samsung 32″ TV. ARV: $239.99.
ONE (1) DAY SEVEN PRIZE: Dell Inspiron 15. ARV: $279.99.
ONE (1) DAY EIGHT PRIZE: North Face Denali Jacket awarded as a www.thenorthface.com gift card. ARV: $200.
ONE (1) DAY NINE PRIZE: Apple® iPad Mini. ARV: $299.
ONE (1) DAY TEN PRIZE: Legos awarded as a www.toysrus.com digital gift code. ARV: $100.
For Prizes awarded as digital codes: Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code[CC1] [HF2]
For all Prizes: All features and details of the prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners /are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Wildfire, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1ee2elX. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Playstation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Canon is a registered trademark of Canon Kabushiki Kaisha. Xbox One is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Ugg is a trademark of Deckers Outdoor Corporation. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Dell is a registered trademark of Dell Computer Corporation. North Face is a registered trademark of The North Face Apparel Corp. Lego is a registered trademark of LEGO JURIS A/S CORPORATION. All rights reserved. Apple, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., Canon Kabushiki Kaisha, Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Dell Computer Corporation, The North Face Apparel Corp, and LEGO JURIS A/S CORPORATION are not sponsors or participants of this promotion.