It may not be Black Friday, but bargain hunters should be on the lookout for some BIG Amazon sales to pop up tomorrow.
Amazon Prime Day
In honor of the anniversary of Amazon Prime, all Prime subscribers will have special access to deep discounts and exclusive deals on electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. Flash sales, or “Lightning Deals” will be released throughout the day, and we’ll be looking for the best deals to share with you. Come back to The Good Stuff whenever you have a break tomorrow and check out the best offers for Prime Day.
Shop Amazon Prime Day with Visa
If you have an Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card, your savings just got bigger! Use your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card on your Prime Day purchases, and you can save $30 on your $150 purchase. Get more details here.
Not one to let Amazon steal the spotlight, Walmart has announced its own super sale to compete with Prime Day. Walmart’s Dare to Compare offers will be available to everyone, not just Prime members, and they will be available for longer than one day.
What to Look For on Amazon Prime Day
You can expect the most deals on home electronics. If you’re in the market for software, TVs, cameras, audio and video equipment, Prime Day is for you. You might not find the exact brand or model on your wish list, but if you’re flexible, you can find some great deals. If you’re filling out your list for the home, you can expect lots of vacuums and smaller pieces of furniture.
With Amazon claiming that more discounts will be available tomorrow than even Black Friday, bargain hunters would be silly to skip the sales. But what makes a good deal? Here are a few bargain hunting rules of thumb:
- Amazon loves Amazon! If you have an Amazon Echo or Tap, some of the big sales will be exclusive to you. If you haven’t heard of the Echo or it’s smooth talking operator, Alexa, now is your chance to check it out.
- Keep an eye out for “Lightning Deals’ — these sales will only be available for a few hours, but you can expect the highest percentages off on this flash sales.
- If it’s an item that’s already on your shopping list, go ahead and hit “Buy.”
- Comparison shop by Googling the item and checking the price on a few other sites.
- Can you wait? If you don’t need the item right now, you might see even bigger discounts in the holiday season. If it doesn’t drop, it will most likely at least match the Prime Day price.
Sneak Peek of Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- $30 Off $150+ With Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- $25 Back With $50+ Luxury Beauty Purchase (Prime Only)
- Save $10 Off First Prime Now Purchase
- Order Exclusive Prime Day Deals With Alexa and Take $10 Off Your First Purchase
- $34.99 off Cuisinart Griddler through Alexa
- $14.98 off Dromida Kodo Drone With Camera through Alexa
- 9 Alexa exclusive deals coming July 12th (Video games, Smart Devices, Smart Home, Amazon Device)
- Book an Amazon Home Service and get $40 cash back
- Buy a Dash Button for $0.99 and RECEIVE A $4.99 CREDIT after your first press
Save on Amazon Devices
- Check back on 7/12 for big savings on Amazon Fire Tablets, Amazon Echo, Kindles, Dash Buttons and more!
Amazon Competitor Sales
**Note: Some of these sales will not be live until 7/12
- Walmart — Dare to Compare Sale! Top Products, Lower Prices
- Newegg — Fantastech Sale Coming July 11th! Not a Member? No Problem! Black Friday Prices Are Here
- eBay — Exclusively For Everyone! Deals Up to 70% Off Plus Free Shipping
- JCPenney — Penny Palooza! Save 30% off $100+ or 25% off Your Purchase plus Free Shipping
- Lord & Taylor — One Day, Online Only! 25% off Everything + Free Shipping
- Lord & Taylor — Today Only! Save $20 off $175 Purchase Online Only
- Best Buy — Shop the Hottest Deals in Every Department! No Membership Needed
- Dell Refurbished — Today Only! 50% Off Any Laptop or Desktop Plus 50% Off Shipping
- Kate Spade — Today Only! Enjoy an Extra 25% off Sale Items with code “PRIMETIME”
- Wilsons Leather — Prime Deals! Save 70% off Sitewide + Free Shipping
- Bellacor — Today Only! Save 20% with Prime Day Savings
- Microsoft — up to 40% off