The Good Stuff’s “Get What You Really Want” Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) (“U.S.”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S. OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER; SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN METHODS OF ENTRY. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Good Stuff’s “Get What You Really Want” Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is offered and open only in the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) (U.S.), to individuals who are 18 or older at time of entry and legal residents of the U.S. Employees, officers and directors of Coupons.com Incorporated (“Sponsor”), and its parent, divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, and agents, and those individuals/entities engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and persons in the immediate family of (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, including step and foster relations regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same household (whether or not related) as any person in any of the preceding categories are not eligible to enter.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts at or about 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 26, 2014 and ends at or about 11:59 pm PT on December 31, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). This Promotion consists of six drawings (see Drawings section) (each a “sweepstakes”). All time referenced herein is Pacific Time. Sponsor’s administrator’s server/computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. ENTRANTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS; SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY RELATING THERETO.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the relevant Entry Period, to enter visit http://www.coupons.com/thegoodstuff/after-christmas-sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Site”), and submit your email address and entry request via the available sweepstakes application (“Entry”). Using the Entry Form on the Sweepstakes Site, after you have submitted your email address, you may obtain additional Entries by doing any or all of the following (one time, unless otherwise stated): (1) Joining The Good Stuff promotional emails list; (2) following The Good Stuff on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/thegoodstuffmag); (3) visiting the Coupons.com Facebook page (http://facebook.com/couponscom); (4) following @coupons on Twitter; or (5) using the “Share This!” option on the Entry Form, share a unique referral link, and for each person that enters the Promotion using your unique link, you will gain one Entry; you may obtain up to ten (10) Entries using this method (5). The order of these steps may vary. Please note that for all methods of entry, you must use the Entry Form available on the Sweepstakes Site for the entry to be valid. Completing any of the above tasks through any means other than the available Entry Form will not constitute a valid Entry. Failure to follow all steps or include all information will disqualify the Entry. Membership with Pinterest and Twitter is required for Entry methods (2) and (4), respectively; membership is free. Limit fifteen (15) Entries per person during the Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest, Inc., Facebook, Inc., or Twitter, Inc.
Entries may only be submitted by a single registered user, group submissions are not permissible. You may not enter multiple times using multiple email addresses. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same computer, device, account, username, or email address. Without limitation, Entries (apparent or suspected) of being generated by cheating, fraud, robotic, script, macro, bot, commercial sweepstakes subscriptions (in any and all media) and related sites, exchange/swapping and similar sites (where any Entry is exchanged/swapped for another in an unrelated promotion, or is purchased), incentives, sweepstakes not sponsored by Sponsor, entering service sites or any other automated means, and entries by any means that subvert the Entry process or do not conform with these Official Rules will void the applicable Entry and will disqualify the Entry and/or entrant (as applicable) in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
In the event entrant exceeds the stated limit, all Entries may be disqualified. Entries submitted via any other method will not be eligible for the Promotion. Once submitted, Entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. By entering, entrants understand and agree that eligible Entries submitted via social media channels will be posted on-line and will be subject to public viewing, follows, Liking, streaming (i.e. “digital transmission”), commenting and downloading (i.e. “digital distribution”). Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple identities, usernames, accounts, devices, or e-mail addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter. Any entrant who uses or is suspected of using or benefitting directly or indirectly from unauthorized or illegitimate entry methods (as solely determined by Sponsor) will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used in connection with the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion Period, and to require immediate prize return if applicable.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for: lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, ineligible or illegible Entries; computer/server, account, website, device, telephone, network, electronic, digital, technological, equipment, wireless or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connection problems, or unavailability; garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; incompatibility; service provider, Internet, Website, user, net inaccessibility or unavailability; congestion; technical errors; unauthorized human intervention; human errors; or the delayed, incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, nor failure to capture any such information. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address/social media username(s) will be disqualified and ineligible to win. By providing your email address for Entry method (1) above, you are agreeing to receive email marketing and promotional communications from Sponsor (you may opt out at any time without affect to your entry).
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY: Proof that you uploaded an Entry is not proof of its receipt or eligibility for the Promotion. The Entry and all elements thereof must comply with the requirements and all other terms in these Official Rules or will be disqualified. Incomplete or otherwise noncompliant Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw Entries and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion, and to require immediate prize return if applicable.
6. DRAWINGS: Drawing 1: On or within approximately two working days of December 27, 2014, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries received up to 11:59 pm PT December 26, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Drawing 2: On or within approximately two working days of December 28, 2014, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries from non-winning entrants received up to 11:59 pm December 27, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Drawing 3: On or within approximately two working days of December 29, 2014, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries from non-winning entrants received up to 11:59 pm December 28, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Drawing 4: On or within approximately two working days of December 30, 2014, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries from non-winning entrants received up to 11:59 pm December 29, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Drawing 5: On or within approximately two working days of December 31, 2014, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries from non-winning entrants received up to 11:59 pm December 30, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Drawing 6: On or within approximately two working days of January 1, 2015, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries from non-winning entrants received up to 11:59 pm December 31, 2014 to select one (1) potential sweepstakes winner. Other than entries from winning entrants, non-winning entries will carry over into subsequent sweepstakes drawings. The potential prize winner(s) will be contacted via email address in order to notify them that they have been selected as the potential winner and to verify eligibility and compliance. Winner(s) may be required to sign, have notarized and return within the time specified a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release prior to prize award, or else prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential prize winner.
7. PRIZES: Prize awards are subject to final verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Any prize won by a minor will be awarded to and in the name of their parent or adult legal guardian. Sweepstakes Prize, one (1) per sweepstakes drawing, six (6) total: a $100 electronic Gift Card (“eGift Card”) from one of, HSN, Inc., Bloomingdale’s, Best Buy Co., Inc., Sephora USA, Inc., or Amazon.com (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $100 each). Subject to eGift Card availability, eligible prize winners will be able to select the eGift Card merchant from the list above. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received for the applicable drawing. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, HSN, Inc., Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Inc., Best Buy Co., Inc., Sephora USA, Inc., or Amazon.com, Inc.
No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Any difference between the actual value and ARV of prize will not be awarded as cash or otherwise. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer. All federal, state, and local taxes on a prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In no event will Promotion Entities be responsible to award more than the stated number of prizes herein. Prizes will be shipped on or within about 4 – 6 weeks of winner confirmation. Prizes, including any products received as a prize, may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, or placed into any other unauthorized channels of distribution. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize, pattern and/or style awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person for this Promotion.
8. GENERAL: In the event of noncompliance, if an entrant becomes noncompliant or ineligible during or after the Promotion Period, or a potential winner fails to respond within 72 hours (or other time specified), or cannot be reached within two (2) separate attempts using the contact method selected by Sponsor (in Sponsor’s discretion), that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be randomly selected for the applicable prize. After two (2) unsuccessful attempts to verify an alternate winner for a particular prize/prize level, the respective prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) remain un-awarded. Prize or prize notifications that are un-awarded, unclaimed, returned, unresponsive, untimely, or otherwise undeliverable will be forfeited and will not be re-awarded. By entering, entrants and winners hereby irrevocably consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its affiliates and authorized representatives) of their name, image, photographs, videotape, likeness, hometown name, biographical information, and voice for publicity, trade, advertising and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned or by reason of causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof and select the winner(s) (for the applicable prize/prize level) from Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Persons suspected of tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion or Website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Website.
In the event that technological, programming, printing, erroneous communications or announcements, human or other error causes more than the stated number of winner(s)/prizes as indicated in these Official Rules, to be communicated, sent as notifications, distributed, announced, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated prizes pursuant to random drawing among all eligible non-suspect claimants for that prize/prize level, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY PARTICIPATING ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY, VIOLATION OF PUBLICITY/PRIVACY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, ACCESS TO ANY WEBSITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF. Entrants covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release to the fullest extent permitted by law. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
In no event will any Released Party be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in this Promotion, Promotion related activities, or access to, and use of, the Website, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of promotional and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Promotion, processing of entries or in the announcement of a prize or in any other materials or information associated with this Promotion of any element thereof.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in Santa Clara County, CA.
10. WINNER LIST REQUEST: For the name of a winner of a prize over $25, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: Marketing Department – The Good Stuff’s “Get What You Really Want” Sweepstakes Winner Request, Coupons.com Incorporated, 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043. Requests must be received on or by the next working day following the end of the Promotion Period. Limit one request per person, or per household address.
11. SPONSOR: Coupons.com Incorporated, 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043.