I’m a total sucker for hot dip recipes. They’re usually full of melty cheese and plenty of flavor, not to mention they’re perfect for sharing — or keeping to yourself if you choose! Best of all, hot dip recipes come in a wide variety of flavors, from savory to sweet, which means you can satisfy pretty much any craving you might have.
If you’re ready to serve up some dip at your next get-together or maybe just for a weekend snack, try some of my favorite hot dip recipes below!
Finish off your spread of dips with a little something sweet. This s’mores dip has all of your favorite flavors baked right in one skillet, and there’s no need for a campfire.
1. Spinach-Artichoke Dip Recipe
It’s pretty difficult to enjoy a sporting event without a big spread of dips, and this spinach artichoke dip recipe is my go-to recipe for these occasions!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (try Greek yogurt if you dislike mayo)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Tortilla chips, crackers, rolls, or baguette slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, salt, and pepper. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until well combined.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Spread into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Share and enjoy with chips, crackers, rolls, baguette slices, or anything else you can dip!
Source: Noshing With the Nolands
2. Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Cheesy, creamy, and slightly spicy, this dip is perfect for keeping warm and melty in the Crock Pot. Grab your tortilla chips — or fresh veggies for a healthier choice — and prepare to dive right in.
Source: Peas & Crayons
3. Baked Seafood Dip
This skillet-baked dip is packed with crab, shrimp, and plenty of vegetables. Serve with a freshly toasted baguette and enjoy a taste of the ocean.
Source: Valerie’s Kitchen
4. Cheesy Bean Dip
Bean dip is a classic hot dip and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s packed with three kinds of beans and three kinds of cheese. Yum!
Source: Two Peas & Their Pod
5. Seven Layer Dip
This dip starts with a can of refried beans to keep things easy and just gets better from there. The creamy avocado-yogurt topping really amps things up!
Source: An Edible Mosaic
6. Pizza Dip
Forget calling for delivery! This pizza dip will take care of all those hungry cravings for melty cheese and pizza sauce. Customize the dip by adding your favorite pizza toppings.
Source: The View From Great Island
7. Smoky Onion Dip
The smoked cheese in this onion dip will help it stand apart from other dips. Prep everything in advance and just pop it in the oven before serving.
8. Skillet S’mores Dip
Finish off your spread of dips with a little something sweet. This s’mores dip has all of your favorite flavors baked right in one skillet, and there’s no need for a campfire.food / We’ve Got Mad Cravings for These 8 Hot Dip Recipes