Sale prices and coupons aren’t the only way to score a Black Friday deal. The best offers combine a low price with a Black Friday bonus like a gift card or accessory. Here’s a roundup of some of the top Black Friday freebies and bonus offers. After all, you deserve a reward for waking up early and fighting those crowds!
Looking for more Black Friday savings? Check out this great deal from ModCloth, where you can get up to 40% off new and favorite styles! (Exp. 11/29)
Keep ahead of the curve by planning ahead! Check out our 2015 Black Friday ads, plus 5 tips from a single mom of 3 on how to survive holiday shopping with kids!
The early bird gets the worm on Black Friday. Here are some deals when you’re first in line:
- Kohl’s is giving the first 100 customers two Fandango movie tickets.
- Sports Authority has $15 gift cards for the first 80 customers in line.
- Bealls and Stage stores are giving the first 75 customers a surprise scratch-off card. Three lucky recipients will score a $100, $75, or $50 card, while the others will all receive $10.
- Belk has gift cards anywhere from $5-$1,000 for the first 250 shoppers.
- Kmart is giving away a goodie bag to the first 100 shoppers.
If you’re not first in line, don’t worry, there are still some great freebies for you!
Target loves to give away free gift cards and they’re upping the ante for the big shopping day. You can up the ante even more when you spend a minimum of $75 at Target on Black Friday. You’ll get a 20 percent coupon for a future purchase any day between December 4-13.
If your holiday shopping list includes electronics, Target is offering up bonus gift cards and freebies for the following must-haves:
- Buy the Apple Watch, get a $100 Target gift card
- Buy the iPad Mini 4, get a $100 Target gift card
- Buy the iPad Air 2, get a $150 Target gift card
- Buy the Xbox One Bundle with Gears of War digital download, get a $60 Target gift card
- Buy a GoPro Hero+LCD, get a $60 Target gift card and a free 64GB Lexar MicroSD card