Stop for a moment and imagine Thanksgiving Day. It’s a given that your kitchen will be a disaster. You’ll probably hear 13 timers going off at once, and, of course, your oven is full of turkey and side dishes — there’s no room for dessert in there!
Luckily, not having enough oven space for dessert isn’t something you’ll need to worry about with these easy, no-bake Thanksgiving desserts that are the perfect ending to your big meal. I’ve found seven of my favorite recipes that will make the perfect sweet treat for you and your guests.
Are you looking for more ways to free up your oven and stove? Try these Thanksgiving side dishes that don’t need to be popped in the oven, plus 11 make-ahead recipes to help you prepare for the big day. Finish off your dinner on a high note with these delicious Thanksgiving dessert cocktails!
1. No-Bake Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Impress your guests at Thanksgiving with this easy pumpkin ice cream pie! This make-ahead recipe is simple to put together and won’t take up any oven space on the big day. Add a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of salted caramel, and a handful of chopped pecans to take this pie to a whole new level of dessert decadence!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 3 hours
• 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 6 Tablespoons of room temperature butter
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• 4 cups pumpkin ice cream, softened
• 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping (thawed)
• 1/3 cup salted caramel sauce
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
2. Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Freeze the crust for 30 minutes or until firm.
4. Spoon the ice cream into the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
5. Freeze the pie for at least 2 hours. Pie can be made up to 3 days in advance.
6. Prior to serving, place the whipped cream or whipped topping in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
7. Pipe the whipped cream on top of the pie in a decorative pattern.
8. Drizzle the salted caramel sauce over the pie and top with chopped pecans. Serve immediately.
You won’t miss the pie with this frozen cake! Pumpkin spice and puree, finely ground granola, and whipped cream what make this dessert amazing.
3. Chocolate Torte
Source: Erren’s Kitchen
Described as rich, decadent, and utterly delicious, this chocolate torte is one you won’t want to skip this holiday.
4. Mocha-Coconut Frappucino Pie
Source: Melanie Makes
After a busy day of roasting a turkey, a little bit of caffeine does a body good. And if that caffeine comes in the form of dessert, that’s even better!
5. No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Source: Spoonful of Flavor
These lightened up little jars of goodness are made with a mixture of Greek yogurt and cream cheese for a healthier take on dessert.
6. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
If you’re like me, then you agree that it’s just not Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie! Luckily, this creamy no-bake version is here to fill the void.
7. Apple Butter Oatmeal Crisp Ice Cream
Source: Baked by Rachel
Creamy ice cream paired with the crunchy oatmeal makes this a decadent frozen treat you won’t soon forget.
8. Peanut Butter Cup Turkeys
Source: Inside Bru Crew Life
These sweet little turkeys are fun for the kids to help make and devour! They’re a great way to use up that leftover candy corn, too.
Love to let your little ones help in the kitchen? Try out some of these fun recipes kids can make with mom — including desserts, snacks, and even dinner!