Showering that special someone this Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to clean out your wallet. If you’re stuck on gift ideas, we’re here to help. We’ve created a list of the top 10 Valentine’s Day offers that will surely put a smile your sweetheart’s face. Be sure to use these coupon codes to get even more for your money this Valentine’s Day.
- Macy’s is offering up to 50% off during their semi-annual jewelry sale. Use the code SHINE to save an extra 15% off. Free shipping on $99+ orders. Exp. 2/11/2013
- Godiva already has low sale prices up to 50% off. Use the code HEART to save 15% off $60+. Stack on the code HUG to receive free shipping on $60+ orders. Exp. 2/11/2013
- Walgreens doesn’t usually offer coupon codes so take advantage of this Valentine’s Day deal. Use the code HEART to save 20% off perfumes & colognes. Free shipping on $25+ orders. Exp. 2/9/2013
- 1-800-Baskets offer a great selection of gifts on sale. Use the code LOVECHOCOLATE to save 20% off select Valentine’s Day chocolate. Exp. 2/14/2013
- Harry and David sell gourmet gifts at affordable prices with up to 38% off sale items. Use the code CUPID and save 20% off Valentine’s Day gifts $39+ orders. Exp. 2/13/2013
- Build-a-Bear has hundreds of furry animals on sale up to 50% off. Use the code 98240 and save $10 off $30+ orders. Exp. 3/1/2013
- Bath & Body Works is always running great sales where you can receive up to 50% off select items. Use the code GIFT20 to save an extra 20% off your order. Exp. 2/15/2013
- 1 Sale a Day is offering up to 95% off jewelry. Click here to check out jewelry for as low as $12.99. Free shipping included on all items.
- 1-800-Flowers have hundreds of fresh flowers on sale for up to 45% off. Use the code LOVE15 to save $15 off $79.99+ orders. Exp. 2/14/2013
- Amazon is offering up to 40% off on select Valentine’s Day gifts for women and men. Free shipping on select items of $25+ orders.
Click here for a full list of Valentine’s Day deals.