A laptop, desktop or tablet is likely the most crucial (and expensive) item on any student’s back to school shopping list. Thankfully, manufacturers and retailers love to offer special student pricing and incentives for their tech needs.
- Best Buy has special deals just for college students, like $100 off MacBooks and 30% off laptop cases. You need an .edu email address to access these savings.
- College students, faculty and staff can save up to 10% off Sony products. Plus, get a $100 Sony Visa prepaid card when you purchase any VAIO Pro Ultrabook now thru September 7.
- Students can also get a $100 Visa prepaid card when they purchase a qualifying touchscreen PC from Office Depot.
- Get a $200 eGift Card on select Dell PCs over $699. Check their coupon section for $50 off some Inspiron laptops.
- Apple shoppers get a $100 App Store gift card with a Mac purchase. iPad and iPhone purchases will be accompanied by a $50 gift card. Students can also save up to $200 with education pricing when they buy a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or iMac.
- Students can save up to $200 instantly on select HP PCs and tablets. Plus, save $20 off orders $100+ with code COUPONS20 from HP. You can also get $60 off Microsoft Office Student when you have it pre-installed on your computer.
Final tip: Software and subscription programs are also going on sale right now. Students and teachers can get Adobe Creative Cloud for $19.99 per month when they sign up by October 27. Microsoft is giving a free 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription with Office 360 Home Premium.