Here is my POPSUGAR Must Have unboxing video for June 2014. The subscription box is $39.95 a month plus free shipping. The theme for this month’s box is to get you ready for summer.
IN THE BOX:
- Emily Giffin’s novel The One & Only: Retail Price $16.52 - It’s a story of an unlikely romance and lifelong friends set against the backdrop of Texas football. Not exactly a book I’d buy, but I think my daughters might like it and it could be a good addition to my beach bag, as well.
- Turkish-T Basic Breeze Sorbet: Retail Price $32 - This is a lightweight beach towel by day and a wrap by night—a great addition to my beach bag.
- Lollies Basic Hair Tie 3-Pack: Retail Price $8 - Made from swimwear fabric, these little braided ties are super cute and my 18-year-old twins will love them, especially for swimming.
- You Smell – Lemon Wet Wipes with Aloe: Retail Price $5 - Antibacterial wipes that are individually packaged and great for throwing in your purse—plus they smell awesome. These things are great.
- SACHAJUAN – Shiny Citrus Body Lotion - Using Swedish oats, this lotion claims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and calm irritated skin. I like it because it smells great.
- One Potato Two Potato – Hawaiian BBQ Kettle Chips
- Native Union Gift Card: Retail Price $15
For the past two years, I’ve subscribed to the POPSUGAR Must Have Box. In short, I love it. It costs me roughly $40 a month, and it always delivers at least that much happiness. Usually the retail value of the items that I receive tops $100, so I consider it a great deal. I’d highly recommend this POPSUGAR Must Have subscription box—it’s a great value, and I’ve tried many new products that I’ve absolutely loved. They seem to “get” me.
Before you shop: Check out My Subscription Addiction to find other reviews on a large selection of monthly subscription boxes from FabFitFun to Nature Box.
Lisa Thompson is a Copywriter at Coupons.com.