Cyber Monday is just around the corner! To help maximize your savings, we’ve created a page featuring the best Cyber Monday coupons and partnered with top bloggers to launch the Cyber Monday Scavenger Hunt so that you can win some extra spending money.
How it Works
The Cyber Monday Scavenger Hunt starts tomorrow, Friday, November 16th and will run for five days. Each day, we will release a new clue on a different blogger’s website. Use the clues to find the coupon code and enter to win the Daily or Grand Prize.
- Days 1-4: Play to win one of ten Daily Prizes, a $100 e-gift card to a retailer of the blogger’s choice.
- Day 5: Play to win the grand prize, a $1,000 e-gift card to Amazon.
How to Play
- Clues will be published on blogger websites published below at 10:05 am Pacific.
- Follow the clue to find the coupon code on Coupons.com.
- Enter the code on an entry form located on our Cyber Monday page.
Clues & Prizes
- Friday, November 16: Savvy Sassy Moms
- Prize: Win one of ten $100 e-gift cards to Gap
- Code: TRSPRING15 from Things Remembered
- Winners: Erin S, Annette P, Jo Ann S, Lauren M, Jessica G, McKenzie J, Linda F, Marty W, Misty B and Julie J
- Saturday, November 17: Budgets Are Sexy
- Prize: Win one of ten $100 e-gift cards to Target
- Code: ACT12 from Petsmart
- Winners: Jacob C, Michael S, Ryan C, Claudia Z, Stephanie P, Kelly B, Joshua Z, Patricia C, Jennifer M and Amy G
- Sunday, November 18: Org Junkie
- Prize: Win one of ten $100 e-gift cards to The Container Store
- Code: LTR4FREE from West Elm
- Winners: Patricia C, Kimngan N, Sarah H, Amanda C, Nate W, Stephanie K, Alison D, Danielle T, Sabrina L, and Nikki W
- Monday, November 19: Southern Savers
- Prize: Win one of ten $100 e-gift cards to Walmart
- Code: 50GIFTS
- Winners: Laurie C, Sara C, Mike N, Jessica K, Megan L, Paul S, Katherine D, AJ V, Hannah L and Joshua M
- Tuesday, November 20: Chris Pirillo
- Grand Prize: One $1,000 e-gift card to Amazon
- Code: COUPONS10
- Winner: Michael S!
Coupons.com “Cyber Monday Scavenger Hunt”
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (INCLUDING U.S. TERRITORIES, POSSESSIONS AND MILITARY BASES) (“U.S.”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Coupons.com “Cyber Monday Scavenger Hunt” Contest (“Promotion” or “Contest”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (including U.S. territories, possessions and military bases) (“U.S.”) who are 18 or older in their state of legal residence. Employees, officers and directors of Coupons.com (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, contractors, and agents and those individuals/entities engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Contest (collectively referred to herein as the “Contest Entities”) and persons in the immediate family of (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same household (whether or not related) as any person in any of the preceding categories are not eligible to enter.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD/DAILY & GRAND PRIZE CHALLENGE PERIODS: Promotion starts on or about 12:00 am PT on November 16, 2012 and ends on 11:59 pm PT on November 20, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). A separate Daily Challenge will be held each day for the first four days of the Promotion Period (each a “Daily Challenge”). For purposes of the Promotion, a day begins at 12:00 am PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Daily Entry Period”). Assuming sufficient eligible participants, up to ten (10) daily prize winners will be selected in each Daily Challenge (forty (40) daily prize winners in total) in accordance with the terms herein. A separate Grand Prize Challenge (the “GP Challenge”) will be held between 12:00 am PT and 11:59 pm PT on November 20, 2012 (the “GP Entry Period”) to select one (1) Grand Prize winner in accordance with the terms herein. An applicable Challenge may be cancelled if all eligible Challenge winners are contacted, and respond to Sponsor in its verification process within the time specified, and in such event notice will be posted at the Coupons.com Facebook page and blog. Entries received after posting of such notice of termination or cancellation will be void. All time referenced herein is Pacific Time. Sponsor’s server/computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During a Daily Entry Period, and/or during the GP Challenge Entry Period as applicable depending in which challenge you wish to compete, find an official Contest clue (“clue”) posted on or about 10:05 am PT on one (1) participating Contest blogger’s website (“host blogger”). Host blogger websites anticipated (but not guaranteed) to be, in order of each Daily Challenge (1-4) and GP Challenge as follows: Daily Challenge 1: http://savvysassymoms.com?cid=43891_2; Daily Challenge 2: http://www.budgetsaresexy.com?cid=43891_2; Daily Challenge 3: http://orgjunkie.com?cid=43891_2; Daily Challenge 4: http://www.southernsavers.com?cid=43891_2; and GP Challenge http://chris.pirillo.com/?cid=43891_2. Order of daily host bloggers and clues may be subject to change. Solve the clue on the host blogger site and go to Coupons.com to find the appropriate, valid offer and its respective current, correct and valid offer code to which the clue directly relates for the applicable challenge (“offer code”). Then access the Cyber Monday page at www.coupons.com/cyber-monday?cid=43891_2 enter your email address, first and last name, and affirmatively agree to these Official Rules, and enter the offer code where required, then submit your entry (“Entry or “Submission”). Entries without offer code, incomplete, invalid or otherwise incorrect offer code(s) or information will not be eligible and will be disqualified. (You may take advantage of the particular offer by accessing Coupons.com and following the redemption instructions associated therewith in accordance with the offer terms and conditions.) Limit one (1) Entry per person, per Daily Challenge or Grand Prize Challenge. Entries accepted via the above referenced approved method only; entries submitted via any other channel(s) will not be eligible for the Promotion. Once submitted, Entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor with notices and reminders pertaining to the Promotion. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to receive future marketing communications from Sponsor; however, you may opt out of these communications at any time thereafter without affect to your Entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute, change or modify participating host bloggers, blogger sites, and order of clues in its sole and absolute discretion at any time. In such event, alternate or revised host blogger information and/or clues will be posted at http://www.coupons.com/blog/cyber-monday-scavenger-hunt?cid=43891_2 and advertised through Sponsor’s social media channels. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants may not enter through a club, contest website, or similar method, with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any cheating, fraud, use of on-line contest clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, scripts, bot, macro, programmed or like methods will void all such entries using, assisting with, or submitted by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Contest Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, destroyed, damaged, irregular, erroneous, malfunctioning or misdirected clues, offers, offer codes, Entries or any other information; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, incompatibility; nor unavailability, garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, web site, blogger site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, unauthorized human intervention or any human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, nor for the failure to communicate or capture any such information.
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY: Incomplete or otherwise ineligible Entries will be disqualified without notice to entrant. Proof that you uploaded an Entry does not constitute proof or evidence that it was received within the applicable Entry Period or eligible for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and/or remove any Entry in whole or in part for any reason within its sole and absolute discretion. Without limitation, an Entry will be disqualified if it appears in Sponsor’s sole discretion that the Entry is not in the spirit of the Promotion, is not compliant herewith, or will have a detrimental impact on Sponsor, this Promotion, or any of Sponsor (or its affiliates) brands, products or services. Sponsor reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion (in its sole and absolute discretion).
6. DAILY & GRAND PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Daily Challenge Winners (10) per day (40 total): The first ten (10) eligible Entries received and recorded (by Sponsor’s server) for that applicable Daily Challenge will be determined to be the daily winners of that Daily Challenge, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken (amongst all tied potential Daily Challenge winners who but for the tie would have placed in the top ten) by allowing the tied potential winners a daily prize, subject to verification and eligibility. Limit one daily prize per person. Once selected as a daily prize winner, the entrant will no longer be eligible to receive a subsequent daily prize and the Entry with the next fastest time during that Daily Entry Period will be declared a potential daily winner for the applicable Daily Challenge. GP Challenge Winner (1): The first eligible Entry received and recorded (by Sponsor’s server) for the GP Challenge will be determined to be the winner of the GP Challenge, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken (amongst all tied potential GP Challenge winners) by providing them an additional clue at http://www.coupons.com/blog/?cid=43891_2 and the first among the tied potential GP winners to respond in accordance with the process and terms herein will be declared the GP winner.
7. GRAND PRIZE (1)/DAILY PRIZES (10): All prize awards are subject to final verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Grand Prize (1): A $1,000 Amazon®.com gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000. Daily Prizes (10) per day (forty (40) in total): A $100 retailer e-gift card (retailer selected in particular host blogger’s sole and absolute discretion for the applicable Daily Challenge). ARV of daily prize: $100 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,000.
Limit one (1) Daily prize per person. Subject to verification of eligibility, all prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible Entries are received. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise stated, prizes are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer. All federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. In no event will Contest Entities be responsible to award more than the stated number of prizes herein. Any prize referenced or depicted in advertising materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded. Products awarded as prizes may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, commercially transferred or donated, or otherwise placed into unauthorized commercial channels of distribution. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc., which does not endorse our products or services and is not a Sponsor or otherwise associated or affiliated with this Promotion.
Potential daily prize winners (will be notified by email on or within approx. two (2) working days following their selection as a daily winner) and, subject to verification, each will receive a congratulations email and their prize on or within thirty (30) days of verification. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, have notarized and return a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within the time specified by Sponsor or else prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential GP winner with the next fastest time in the GP Challenge.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Contest Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, human error, tampering, cheating, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, loss or destruction of Entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, cheating, technical or other failures or errors, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof, and select the winners from eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Contest Entities shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist act, cyber attack, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Contest Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in this Promotion, Promotion related activities, or access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. These Official Rules shall control and serve to clarify any confusion, discrepancy, error or mistake communicated in any and all clues, offer codes, communications, or any other notifications and/or information about the Promotion or any element thereof.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a one person neutral arbitration panel located in Mountain View, CA.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Coupons.com “Cyber Monday Scavenger Hunt” Contest, Attn: Marketing Department/Winner’s List Request, Coupons.com incorporated, 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043. Requests must be received on or by 11/30/12. Limit one request per person, or per household address.
11. SPONSOR: Coupons.com, 400 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043.